What's Your Favourite Mc & Why?

i had a good day eatin so far, here, let me list the junk i had so far:

1. cheese sarnie
2. 1/2 l of fresh kiwi juice
4. can of coke
3. small subway cheese steak sub
4. bag of crisps
5. can of coke

i feel good. in a sort of heart attack-y way. my fave mc is donalds.

FEARLESS why because the man just has such a wicked voice, gets everyone going with his trademark lyrics, hes been the don since day dot, he never has beef with other mcs or slates people and he has great stage presence. however i do like det,skiba,shabs,fun,gq and ic3 but ever since i first went ravin in 1996 fearless and hyper d always stole the show.

I have not heard this Tonn Piper fellow but I keep hearing his name.

any linkage?

Eksman and Shabba get the place moving, Fun has been sounding good on several recent sets, MC:SP because he doesnt just blurb shit all over the set and lets you apprechiate the music more. Ofcourse GQ is good also. Generally I dont like mcs they have ruined soo many amazing sets over the years.

Yes mate! Tonn Piper is without a doubt the best mc around at the moment!
He played with GQ and Andy C at global gathering this year so look out for the cd pack!:mr_cool:

Yeah man I was there! he was phat, without doubt one of the best!

cant wait to hear some of those global sets. :)

Ive always found Tonn piper a bit hit and miss, sometimes he sounds heavy but he needs to allow the gdagdagdagdagdagdagdagdagdagda chat

Just out of interest DJ Nitrous, how come you say that you are 22 when you're clearly not? Unless your appearance hasn't changed since you were 16...

Hard one... Foxy & Det probably. Used to be Eksie but he seems to have aquired a rather unsavoury ego, that whole "war" ting was whack as fuck. Fleximus is on fire imo, but Evil B sounds like he got some heavy flows. It won't be long b4 he's considered "best MC".

Back
Top Bottom