What's your favourite label?

big fat sloppy soft spot for Metalheadz, due to their variety and influence over the years. and they have a cool logo :teeth:

I don't really have one anymore. I used to buy every single L-Plate untill they started releasing crap. This was after the Amit record. Reinforced used to be decent till 2003 and I didn't buy everything they put out. Renegade Hardware was good 2000 till the Earth EP which was crap... Not sure why I bought it and that was my last Hardware purchase. I was also very loyal to Cylon and Advance//d till 2003.

I'm not so much loyal to labels anymore but rather artists. Unfortunatly much of the techno artists I like won't even sell on Juno anymore like Oscar Mulero and Reeko so I can't get those.

I'll give Metalheadz credit. They still release the odd good record or LP.

Dunno TBH, I have a lot of Renegade Hardware, Barcode, and Valve records. Hardware definitely used to be my favourite.

I'm very excited about new label, Lifted Music :slayer:

DnA Audio or Quarantine are the 2 I've been tracking for a while, but it use to always be about RAM but after the Huggy Bear release & the other really poor tracks which came out around the same time I bypased most of their stuff, but I have picked up the Subfocus track Airplane which I really love it's so hypnotic & uplifting just oozees class I'm hoping they create some of the Molten Beats days now that was an LP.

SUBTITLES

subtitles_1_200.jpg

other than the seminal Subtitles, i have been feeling the following labels for the smoother sounds:

Progress
Horizon
Bingo (especially lately & the Jenna G stuff is Hawt)
Creative Source
Exit & Exit VS
Fokuz
Renegade
Signature
Soul:R
Brigand
Social Studies (gotta love the Mathmatics & Tactile collaboration these tunes are all brilliant)

And for the harder crunchier stuff:

Black Sun Empire
Metalheadz
Renegade Hardware
DNAudio
Commercial Suicide

At the moment I find myself buying shit loads of Bingo, there's some great tunes comin out a that camp as usual especially feelin E3/Funny,Technical Difficulties ??? / High Times.

Also buying allot of Zombies/Twisted individuals - Big tings a go on!!!

dont know labels n that.
but recently i discovered Killing Sheep and Hardline Rekordingz, who both have been releasing some sick shit.
those two and Evol Intent's.

my favourite labels at the moment :

Counter Intelligence
Offshore
Inperspective
Breakin'
Outsider
Esoteric
13 Music
Subvert Central
Lightless

there's a few others but those are the main ones !

I'd like you to check out some audio clips from the first 7 releases on my label, Subtle Audio...

all audio clips HERE

I started my label over a year ago now and I'm influenced by oldskool and D&B from the early days mostly... labels like Reinforced, Metalheadz, Certificate 18, Good Looking etc etc.

Any feedback appreciated !

Back
Top Bottom