whats your favourite drum and bass set of all time?

kenny_ken_and_brockie-live_at_innovation_in_the_dam_2006.mp3 <-- shabba and ic3 tear it up!

live_at_one_nation-sbs-nickyb_nye06.mp3 <-- lovin that one for the knite rider intro and eks goes crazy!

crissy criss eksman opera house.mp3 <-- ABSOLUTE fav, mixing is just incredible and eks smashes it all the way!

Capital J&DJ Spinz w MC Trigger, MC JD, MC Nai - Next Junction Crew live @ OneSound2000.mp3 <-- fav "oldschool" set! very sick!

Kenny Ken & MC Stevie Hyper D @ mach one.mp3 <-- sickest hyper d set i got ;)

AdamF MCs Shabba Eksman Innovation_11th_Birthday_2006.mp3 <-- sick1

Nicky Blackmarket with Eksman b2b Shabba, 5ive Alive, Yardee - Telepathy T12 @ The Coronet .mp3 <-- really lovin that one!

and some more i forgot .. didnt slept tonight... ^^

I've got loads, any Micky Finn set and most Nicky Blackmarket and Brockie sets i love...:)

It's not a live set but undoubtedly one of the best Mcing in a mix is the
Shy FX Fearless/Skibadee Live Prophecy FM Toronto 98

WONDER WHY? THEY SHUD RESPECT EACH OTHER THEY HAVE BOTH WORKED HARD TO GET WHERE THEY ARE ENIT.

ANDY PROBLY GOT A BIT OF A CHIP ON HIS SHOULDER CUZ FRICTION GETTIN BETTER ON THE DEX CATCHIN HIM UP AND THAT.

NOTHING WRONG WITH A BIT OF HEALTHY COMPETITION THO THEY SHUD GROW UP AND STOP ACTIN LIKE MUGS HAHA

Yeh really, I've seen them at raves when one of them is playing after or before one another and they barely talk and looks awkward.

They're quite different in personalities as, Friction is a lot more rude boy than what Andy is...

They're quite different in personalities as, Friction is a lot more rude boy than what Andy is...

Wouldnt exactly class Friction a s 'Rude Boy' lol...

Marky at homeland in 2002 was big.. cant remember who was MCing.. Marky is always wicked though, his tune selection is spot on everytime.

depends wot ure into, if ure new to dnb and want a good set to listen to. Andy C's innovation in the sun set from 07 is pretty good. combines classics with modern dance floor smashers.
BEST SET EVER! andy smashes it on the 3 decks and it has IC3 and skibba on it without GQ wot more could you ask for...

Personality wise more than looks wise - neither of them are exactly Ali G!

Oh I dunno, not sure what I'm trying to say really, they've got quite a different vibe about them...

Me neither, i think he looks a bit gay sometimes.

Friction is yum. Not a rude boi at all, although the way he wears his hat is a little 'rude' but he's not a rude boi.

I'm adding Andy C & GQ at Raveology 4th Birthday to my fave's. I love that set!

Back
Top Bottom