whats your favourite drum and bass set of all time?

jedwards

jedwards
Whats your favourite drum and bass set of all time,
absolutely loving drum and bass just looking for some new sets to listen to :)

Roast @ Astoria 1994/95 - Mickey Finn with mc's: 5ive'0, Moose and Navigator.
New Jack City 1996 - DJ Randall with mc's: Shabba D and Stevie Hyper D.
Telepathy Steppin 1996 - Grooverider with mc's: Skibadee, Shabba D, Dett, Navigator and 5ive'0.
One Nation The Bank Holiday Payback 2002 - DJ Brockie with mc's: Skibadee and Shabba D.

some of my fav mixes are...
both high contrast essential mixes, cyantific hospital mix 6, makoto and deziem mix cant remember where its from and the mix spor did for twisted frequency for his supernova promo.

funny, i was just talking about this a couple days ago.

Best recorded set that comes to mind is Pendulum Studio Mix July 2003 on DnB Arena. She's a bit of an oldie, but a goody.

Manpi Swift @ dnb awards 2003
Dangerous d @ bassmans birthday bash 06
Micky Finn n Darren j @ bassmans birthday bash 06

think you can download all of these from this forum mate.

Micky finn b2b zinc @ 1nation nye 97

Andy C @ warm up to in the sun 07

Jmajik & wickaman @ warm up to in the sun 07 (Crazy world launch)

Dj Ss @ D&B Awards 08

I've got shiiiiiiit loadz more but thats what came straight to mind as I still listen to em' alot

Check em out TRUST u wont be dissapointed!

Ez

Got a fair few

Hype @ Heat Meets Fever 2005

Zinc and Dollar AC 2005

Kenny Ken and Brockie Inno at the Dam 2006

DJ Hype B2B Kane AC Awards 2005

got more but can be assed to remember them:P

Also, any set no matter how shit the tracks played or mixing, with Det is awesome:D

dj baron live at fastlane 2005 with mc herbzie i think its 2005 anyways

but i lost it and no1 has it..if anyone does pm me!

it ends with masochist

starts with tarantula

:lol:

Ermmmmmm, I can think of Friction @ Westfest 2007.
Andy C & Hype @ Valentines B2B Special 2008
Friction @ 2008 D&B Awards.
Friction & Sub Focus B2B @ Pirate Station
Can't hink of anymore at the min, brains addled :lol:

Ye-ya there's some heavy old sets right there - also Andy C and Friction Live at one nation 12/09/07 (or was it 06?) either way that's one sick, sick set...

Ye-ya there's some heavy old sets right there - also Andy C and Friction Live at one nation 12/09/07 (or was it 06?) either way that's one sick, sick set...

What with IC3??

If it is...then damn straight you're right thats a killer set. They literally play everything that was big at the time and more.

Strange them two going back to back seeing as they don't like each other.....work is work though I suppose.

What with IC3??

If it is...then damn straight you're right thats a killer set. They literally play everything that was big at the time and more.

Strange them two going back to back seeing as they don't like each other.....work is work though I suppose.

Yeah that's the one - fucking killer of a set!

Andy and Friction don't get along? - Shame that, as they pair up well on the decks - maybe it helps if they don't get on as they'd be trying to better each other all set?

Not strictly a DJ set but Reprazent at Glasto was amazing! 40,000 ish people jumping to Warhead was big!

What with IC3??

How did u work out that they dont get along?

Back
Top Bottom