WHATS YOUR FAVOURITE AND WHATS THE CHEAPEST ONLINE DNB SHOP

Dubsta

VIP Junglist
I use beatport, tid, juno ect....there must be more....and what do you find is the cheapest one?......I hate chemical records....and there is a liquid online one, cant remember its name...its so long winded to preview a track i gave up.

honestly i find them all crap.
theres just pages and pages of utter crap.
seems anyone can get a tune released digitally.

since partly moving to serato, i check out the vinyl release pages on chemical / redeye / surus, find something i like then search for it on beatport/juno... cant stand track it down for some reason.

i like itunes, familar interface for me, maybe a lil pricey sometimes, but has everything you would need

Redeye are cheaper than Chemical or Mirage for vinyl. But I search for tunes mostly on Chemical as they have one of the largest back catalogue library's

Surus is the one for the vinyl heads. Free mp3's when you buy the vinyl plus some nice TPs and other spesh releases. The downside is they don't have as many labels in there as the other shops.

Any tunes which im having trouble getting hold of i'll go on amazon MP3. Got Turbulence 320 for like 28p a while back.

Any tunes which im having trouble getting hold of i'll go on amazon MP3. Got Turbulence 320 for like 28p a while back.

I've got a massive problem with amazon downloads, they always say its a 320, put it in serato & it comes up between a 200-300. maybe cheap but they're not full 320s. have the same problem with play.com.
I use all of them, shop about, see which is cheaper. Beatport is annoying if you use paypal, buy tracks and the total is under £10, they add 60p to cover their charges, wanted one wav which was cheaper on beatport than dnbarena, until the 60p was added. hassle.
My fav is dnbarena though.

i hate going thru a load of shit to find one half decent track....in beatport liquid tracks includ them electro housey liquid kack/.....shame you cant filter that shit out

i use dnbarena and tid or directly off the labels website, with tid pro you pay £10 a month and get wavs for 99p, if you buy tunes in large amounts works out quite well but i havent shopped around for months to be fair so i could be being ripped off lol

Back
Top Bottom