Whats your favorite Verb plugin?

troublemakers

Origins Unknown
Just curious, i am pretty fluent in most daws and know whats out there from Reason to Pro Tools but i am thinking 3rd party here, i currently use Cubase when im home and when im in the lab with my cousin we use Pro Tools but i want something with plates in the presets.

Reverb plugins are a dime a dozen and this thread could go on for pages debating what is the "best" verb plugin. I think it comes down to personal taste.

Having said that, I've been quite happy with Logic's SpaceDesigner reverb plug. When used subtlety, you can achieve some nice depth that doesn't sound artificial.

As far as 3rd party plugs go, TAL's Reverb set of plugs is amazing. Lots of plate settings and best of all--it's free!

Cheers.

Last edited:
Your right, they are a dime a dozen but 10 of the dozen are shit, hence me asking what everybody's favorite is. Not really wanting anything where the UI is all jumbled with pointless shit, looking for something simple and effective..

Gonna check out TALS, thanks.

I really get good sounding verbs out of the Rob Papen RP-Verb. Lot's of great presets and good functionality!

Reverb plugins are a dime a dozen and this thread could go on for pages debating what is the "best" verb plugin. I think it comes down to personal taste.

Having said that, I've been quite happy with Logic's SpaceDesigner reverb plug. When used subtlety, you can achieve some nice depth that doesn't sound artificial.

As far as 3rd party plugs go, TAL's Reverb set of plugs is amazing. Lots of plate settings and best of all--it's free!

Cheers.

Big up for turning my attention to that reverb plugin i had some of the other Tal ones but the reverb 2 is sick!!

Izotope has a good one for mastering and such, uhbik has nice for ambience, called ambience in a pack of their vst's. Those are my favorite, and the FL studio stock reverb.

2C - aether i use this in college...presets are amazing. stick it on the drum buss with the "studio" preset and a bit of eq = :drums: o_O
sad its a bit expensive

I like valhallaroom by valhalladsp, just an annoying thing about it is the lack of a high-pass filter on the wet mix. Also another reverb/delay plugin of theirs valhalla uber mod is pretty darn cool.

Back
Top Bottom