Whats your FAVORITE traveling ROUNDABOUT?

Discussion in 'Waffle' started by 1992, Aug 1, 2003.

1. 1992

1992 Novantadue

Since this is the waffle forum for off topic waffling, lets waffle and maybe toast and bacon.

Whats your favorite traveling roundabout (UK, USA, DE, it doesn't matter) and why?

Mine is the Mondial Top Scan called "Space Roller" which travels with Cumberland Valley Shows. The UK has two of these traveling, one is called "Top Buzz" and the other is "Top Buzz 2". I gotta give that British showman credit for naming these cool rides after a popular UK Hardcore group. Apparently I'm not alone as I 'live in the darkness'... or the past I should say. :beers:

2. V Matt

V Matt Member

Are they as good as Swindon's famous Magic Roundabout though ????

3. Mulla

Mulla Digital Future

God almighty! A girl I know used to live right next to The Magic Roundabout, and pretty much everytime we went round there you'd see or hear a crash on one of the roundabouts! She said there was about 3 a week, but thats mainly in winter I think!

4. freeagent

freeagent Almost 30

1992, what exactly is a roundabout? A merry-go-round?

5. 1992

1992 Novantadue

A roundabout is any carnival ride other then a roller coaster. Also a "traffic circle" which has nothing to do with roundabouts are also sometimes called "roundabouts" because you get to drive your car around in a circle which is what I think Mulla is joking about... the fact that the word is used interchangably for two completely unrelated things.

6. freeagent

freeagent Almost 30

I've been in a driving roundabout (New Jersey seems to have quite a few). Thanks for the explanation about the intended meaning - I'll have to think about it, as this is carnival season in my part of the states.