DnB Whats your fav album??

• Thread starter Deleted member 23164
  • Start date
1984 has its week tunes for me and Symmetry loses to Resistance in terms of variety I'd say. Can't say much about Delay No More as I don't have it, never got myself round to bag it, shame on me really.

Delay No More was a bit boring I thought.

You're right in saying Resistance is more varied than Symmetry - it is, but in trying to spread himself across all styles and a range of genres, he diluted his sound a little and some of it doesn't quite hit the mark. There was that tune that was sort of Break does Autonomic, then the one with Kyo where the vocal was far too loud in the mix. The colab with spectrasoul did nothing for me. But as a whole piece it's undeniably well crafted, there's just a slight lack of classic Break which Symmetry had in abundance. All Around, Traits, Is This What You Want, Symmetrics etc

absolute fire start to finish :gun:

R-620690-1220895827.jpeg

Hooligan Warning is mental :rslayer:

Hmmm very tricky...

Wormhole kinda changed my perspective on dnb when it first came out...but The Brazilian Job defines a whole era of my life. Cybotron and Nightlife were also pretty iconic.

...and then there's pretty much every Calibre album too!

I give up :P

Way of The Warrior is a particular favorite.

Dont play it as much as i used to. Might have to dig the EP out the flightcase when i get home.

dillinja n lemon d are legends .. i'll never say a bad word about either.

also.. small img but

straight-outta-leicester-various-artists-cd-cover-art.jpg

its a cd from the actual reformed recordings! and not the fake one on here :lol:

So now you're just listing any dnb album that pops into your head?

not right now.. just posting albums that i know i own back home.

twisted individual tooled up wud of bin next :teeth:

and yes,, they are all my fav :lol:

Back
Top Bottom