What's your biggest track

Song i've been working on whole week, not that many sound tracks but ALOT of mixer channels.
Been a real blast mixing this song now that its all starting to get done :D

ducksteprealproblems.png

100 tracks damn man :D
Sick tune in your sig, may i ask how long you've been working with music?

Cheers! I first got a pc and reason about 8 years ago but I've only been properly doing it since college about 5/6 years ago.

Ps the tracks a free download if you want a copy

For the track in my sig I probably had over 100 channels...I think the more I produce, the bigger the project gets

(can't post pics yet i don't think, just signed up) :pat:

fruity loops looks the best of all daws

edited, also, it's the cause of all shittyness cause it's easy to understand and begin making shit the fastest, but it's the most modular daw i have ever layed my hands on. You can do everything with it, routing, that's what it is all about

edited, also, it's the cause of all shittyness cause it's easy to understand and begin making shit the fastest, but it's the most modular daw i have ever layed my hands on. You can do everything with it, routing, that's what it is all about
Not the correct thread for my question but could you clarify what you mean with routing?
As in what routing features is it that fl studio can do that other producing applications cant(in your experience)

You can link ANY button to be controlled by fucking anything, and it's the easiest I have seen, make any filtering templates, all filters controlling eachother, or be controlled by midi. I have never seen shit like that be done in some other daw. The peak controller ,Fruity X-Y Controller and the Fruity Formula Controller make so far everything possible.

You can link ANY button to be controlled by fucking anything, and it's the easiest I have seen, make any filtering templates, all filters controlling eachother, or be controlled by midi. I have never seen shit like that be done in some other daw. The peak controller ,Fruity X-Y Controller and the Fruity Formula Controller make so far everything possible.
Okey then i understand, for example massive wouldnt be controllable without the generator tabs that fl studio have(just an example). Can be more complex but basically the sky is the limit for creactivity in fl studio is what your trying to say.

Out of interest can you actually automate massive with normal automation in other studio applications?

u know what Elzerk? I was gonna jump on this FL bandwagon and sing the praises of this amazing DAW, but as I sit here having just opened it, it's moved all my fucking panels about

devs, how hard is it to not make FL re-organise my GUI whenever I boot? this is why i downloaded cubase i swear to god

I have 2 monitors, I detached all windows and they are all the time in their own spots in both screens, not sure what's up with your case. There is some button somewhere that saves the panels where they are in the screen I think. I mean it does everything, you just gotta fucken find it from the depths of ass fungus.

I have 2 monitors, I detached all windows and they are all the time in their own spots in both screens, not sure what's up with your case. There is some button somewhere that saves the panels where they are in the screen I think. I mean it does everything, you just gotta fucken find it from the depths of ass fungus.

aha perhaps View > Arrange Windows > Save Current Arrangement

thx assuming thats what it is

Back
Top Bottom