What's your best star or planet or so

logikz

I Am Not The King
Tribal Leader
VIP Junglist
Dibs UY scuti and the big fuck off black hole they found last year, also the hyades, constellation taurus and Mercury, as I am a gemini and governed by Mercury.

But honestly, you know what I don't get, why aren't people more stoked on neptune? It's only a gigantic planet made of WATER??? Its all the moon this and Mars that and phobos here and Europa there, but noone is saying shit about the gigantic ball of WATER THAT'S JUST SITTING THERE DOING NOTHING

@Castel could you possibly post the UY scuti thing again so everyone can see why I called dibs on it first

logikz

I Am Not The King
Tribal Leader
VIP Junglist
that is so fuuuuuuucking funny, india sent their shit-rocket up there, engineered on a 486 with CAD software from 1992, at great expense for the people, noone in india will see food for twelve weeks, but its something they all agreed on doing, to finally get india up there amidst the space faring superpowers of the world and claim its rightful place at the top of the list with russia, america and china all bowing deeply under their newly aquired golden throne. the no food for twelve weeks applies to the empoverished population, but the small minority with money that runs the country will of course still eat, the indian society is actually incredibly unfair, many people dont know that, but it really is.

and then their shit-rocket even made it all the way to the moon, but shit-rocket 1 couldnt stick the landing and fell over, exposing indias shortcomings in the space race and really as a nation, a culture and an economy.

you had better pray they dont get a nuke, i know i do, please do not let them get a nuke. because if what they sound like on the phone, when that guy on youtube records scammers reactions when he ruins their entire networks, they are likely to buss a nuke in someones ass for no reason at all, like a cracked out teenager with a gun in an LA ghetto.

i dated a brahmin chick last year, and... wow. she was pretty wow. i couldnt wait to dump her, she was so full of herself it was disgusting, and she had no reason to feel that way, she was so gross. eew.

Castel

michaelsoft86
VIP Junglist
The boötes void is pretty youge.

Completely void of everything.

I was gonna say TON618 but it tiny in comparison.

Mad æ

Castel

michaelsoft86
VIP Junglist
i dated a brahmin chick last year, and... wow. she was pretty wow. i couldnt wait to dump her, she was so full of herself it was disgusting, and she had no reason to feel that way, she was so gross. eew.
:lol: but could she Singh?

Castel

michaelsoft86
VIP Junglist
, why aren't people more stoked on neptune? It's only a gigantic planet made of WATER??? Its all the moon this and Mars that and phobos here and Europa there, but noone is saying shit about the gigantic ball of WATER THAT'S JUST SITTING THERE DOING NOTHING
Water ammonia methane ... i personally wouldn't drink it but you can pretty much guarantee life is there

Might be similar environment to this:

logikz

I Am Not The King
Tribal Leader
VIP Junglist
:lol: but could she Singh?
classically trained karnaktic singer, classically trained in traditional indian dance, studied indian cuisine and cooking at an academy, got two masters degrees from prestigeous universities, took piano lessons, so, in short, yes. she could sing.

but none of that will make mean anything, you can have all the schooling in the world, it wont matter for shit if youre a disagreeable person, and she just didnt have a clue when it came to the truth about herself, the discrepancy was shocking, she thought she was amazing, just the hottest shit on the planet, but the reality of it was quite different, she was short and fat and uggo and lacked experience with the world and she was petty about it too, so if you told her about some cool experience you had when travelling in thailand or something, she would get furious with envy, and really visibly simmer with hate at the thought of you having done something that she hadnt, she also thought she could simply tell people what they should think and feel, like, she told me after the first date "I WANT TO TELL YOU SOMETHING AND I WANT YOU TO TAKE IT REALLY POSITIVE, I AM VERY SERIOUS ABOUT US, SO NOW WE WILL START TO PLAN OUR LIFE TOGETHER" im serious, she fucking said that shit bro, and she didnt even know me, it was so bizarre.

but it was in bed when it all really came unglued. she was as dead and immovable in bed as a frozen and flayed animal carcass in a sack of potatoes and fishsticks and a scared bunny rabbit hiding behind the pillow. i asked her to give me head, she said she couldnt because she thinks its gross and then as an after thought tagged on "i was raped as a child, sexual abuse, pedofile uncle" but she literally didnt do anything else either, nothing. nada. it was such a disappointment, i cant begin to tell you, because thats what its like to get into bed with someone whos "bad in bed".
"bad in bed" is a death sentence. if you, as a man, get e reptuation for being "bad in bed" you might as well kill yourself straight away. and many men are shitty sex partners, just plain bad at sex, and when a girl sleeps with a guy like that, she feels awful, naturally. she gave it away to someone who didnt deserve it, she took a chance on a guy, against her better judgement, and was rewarded with a bitter bitter disappointment. its horrible and i really feel for girls who have to go through that.

so for men its tricky, but girls can avoid being "bad in bed" eaassy, all they need to do is get naked and put in the bare minimum effort, and were happy as can be.

so to meet a girl whos "bad in bed", was fucking incredible, to meet a girl who thought that that would be acceptable behaviour was truly shocking. she was shit in the sack to the point i started to wonder if she was taking the piss or something and she thought it was going to be alright. it was so offensive, ive been spat on and shat on and raped and abused in my day, but that was a new level of offensive for me.

Castel

michaelsoft86
VIP Junglist
, so if you told her about some cool experience you had when travelling in thailand or something, she would get furious with envy, and really visibly simmer with hate at the thought of you having done something that she hadnt.
I've experienced this alot.

. :ray:

logikz

I Am Not The King
Tribal Leader
VIP Junglist
I've experienced this alot.

. :ray:
i told her about my time jet-setting with my then girlfriend, when we went from amsterdam to bali to sweden to turkey to amsterdam, and i had to explain that "jet-setting" means going on vacation but instead of flying home when the vacation is done, you take the airplane to a new vacation, and then another vacation, and another, and so forth, like paris hilton, we got the chance to experience what that world was like, and this was on the phone, i was hiking in the woods of sweden and she was in southern india, but her blackened hateful envy was plenty noticable all the way from the other side of the planet. this is the kind of bullshit teenagers get up to, youre not supposed to begrudge someone a beautiful experience for no fucking reason other than just being a petty little insecure bitch. god im so happy i got to dump her, dumping her was by far the best part of my entire experience with her.

logikz

I Am Not The King
Tribal Leader
VIP Junglist
Tbh, I'd rather hear bout this Her existence is bringing me down .

Maybe start a 'story time thread' instead of derail the planet thread further

'Carls tales ēn healthy life'
yes im ver sorry for having derailed your planet thread that you love so much, boy howdy do i feel like a fool now,

tfw you derailed michelles planet thread that he loves so much:

Straylight

Saturn's moon Encaladus is pretty interesting, the crust is ice followed by deep ocean, then rock. Might be something alive under there. It's also really tiny with weak gravity, so if civilisation ever evolved there they would probably figure out space travel much more easily compared to humans