sdm

This is Dog Fort
VIP Junglist
I feelin' ..

Ram (pretty much always on point)
Portica (Danny C is a don)
Kaos (Stannnnd Cleaar!!)

How about you?

You can always rely on Function/Timeless for quality tunes. Couldnt say who was my favourite though, theres too many!! 8)

I should really say current ;]

Cuz mine change like the weather!!

klusta said:
stuuu said:
Portica r0x ;]

Luvin' it.

U know that

Missed the most recent promo though, its got a digital tune on there sounds wicked

I got 003 on promo, it's called 'Going In', it's baaaaaaad ;]

I think 004 is a brazlian style affair, so I doubt I'll get it.

walrus said:
Cylon and Renegade Hardware are probably my favourites right now.

-walrus

Renegade hardware does rate up there but recently, with the 3 ep's, they is not up to scratch in my book. Depends wot ya like really :)

klusta said:
walrus said:

-walrus

Renegade hardware does rate up there but recently, with the 3 ep's, they is not up to scratch in my book. Depends wot ya like really :)

Yeah, the Harder They Come series does not even compare to something like Ram Raiders :twisted: :twisted:

I even reckon the Book Of The Bad series was better ;]

Saying that, I did caine Klash VIP, wicked choon.

stuuu said:
klusta said:
walrus said:

-walrus

Yeah, the Harder They Come series does not even compare to something like Ram Raiders :twisted: :twisted:

I even reckon the Book Of The Bad series was better ;]

Nah I thought book of the bad series was quite poor, I only used to play 2-3 tunes off the whole lot. I don't like ep's, they're a rip off most of the time....its all about the money!

Yeah, I played about 4-5 choons off BOTB, thats about 4 more than I played off of the Harder They Come series.

Poor show from Renegade Hardware IMO :gun:

Shit, cant believe I forgot L-Plates!!! Im really into that new Genotype tune 'Symphony', quite different and interesting! No.10 is gonna be a Baron tune which is bad as fuck!

Mulla said:
Shit, cant believe I forgot L-Plates!!! Im really into that new Genotype tune 'Symphony', quite different and interesting! No.10 is gonna be a Baron tune which is bad as fuck!

9 is Baron
10 is Sonic + Silver

and dont even get me started on L Plates 11 8O 8O 8O 8O 8O 8O 8O 8O

Caution said:
stuuu said:

Wasn't that on a TOV ep?.

My mistake, I meant TOV when I said Hardware :finger: :finger:

Still, it was on Harder They Come, which is what I was on about.

Hehhehe, I'm ill, expect mistakes ;)

Back
Top Bottom