WHATS WRONG WITH THE WORLD!!

Discussion in 'Waffle' started by Dj-Pezzz, Jun 6, 2008.

1. Dj-Pezzz

Dj-Pezzz HangOutWithYourWangOut

so was out yesterday havin a walk & a spliff with a mate....and we came across this girl, she was hot! she obviuosly smokes cuz she asked for some on it haha and we chatted for ages about dnb! she LOVES it!

now im not surprised that i've found a girl who loves dnb as much as i do but this girl was actually pretty sound too (worth a squirt anyway haha joke she seems cool we chatted for ages)....
    .....shes blonde, big tits, 17, bit of an annoying voice (there is always summin that spoils it) but worst of all........
    .........shes going out a f*ckin dirty chav!!!!!!

how do i stop this? and make her see sense !!!

shes only in town for a month so i need to act quick......and with the help of the dnb massive im sure u can help me rid of this ginger chav gettin in the way of things!!!!!

please no suggestions for mind rape or murder by boiled eggs....these have already been tried.

peace out

:gun: :scally:

2. spiderfran286

spiderfran286 "Yes, squid pro roe..."

get it out infront ov her!
    haha

3. spiderfran286

spiderfran286 "Yes, squid pro roe..."

nah but seriously u only just met her yeah?
    then u dont really know her
    then just come straight out with it
    that u think she shud fuck off this dirty ginga chav n be with u!
    simple!

4. Dj-Pezzz

haha oh thats normally a third date ritual.......i asked her to sit on my face.....does that count?!

5. safety

safety double safety

just bottle the cunt, you know he'd do the same to you*

6. Joey AdhD

Joey AdhD sweaty scouser

Class....like ya style...put it out straight lad...tell her to fuck off her burburry bashin fella and to shake her lettuce in your direction...to the oint mate no fannyin about

7. Dj-Pezzz

its true and him and his mates already have tried to in the past.....bout 30 chavs stormin up to me cuz i sold one of them some skank dope. but hey thats all over n done with i dont wana give them any more reasons to hate me haha!

should i just rag her senseless..? ..i mean shes only guna be here for a month....might as well make the best of a bad situation right?!

8. BeyondTherapy

BeyondTherapy Well-Known Member

friendship is the basis of any relationship to start with ,..

become a friend , just because shes with someone doesnt mean everythings all gravy ,..

but just be a good friend ,..

takes a 2nd to become a friend but along time to become a good 1 ,..

your find over time your find out more about her , you may find out things you dont like , she may treat people like wankers , you dont know do you , because at present your mindstate is ,.. OMG drum and bass girl , boobies and she smokes doobie .. personally her music tastes could change , her tits will sag and hay she may not ever buy her own just blag off everyone else ... never judge a book just by its cover , get to know before your break your own heart , he may be with a ginger chav in your persective , again people cant help who they like ... what makes him a chav , dont say sports clothes cause thats barfoonish judgement ,.. is he a gypsy,is he a real pikey from a caravan ,... ?

anyway ... all i can say is , be a friend , if theres magic between you 2 then something with in time it will happen , if not , she only sees you as a friend , and hay if anything she may turn out to be a good friend , so not all lost is it .......

thats my take on it anyway ,...

9. Dj-Pezzz

man i dunno what her lettuce was like....but she had some ripe melons thats fo'sure!!!

my second mission is i have to find her!!!! if shes guna be hangin around with her chavtastic fella all the time im guna need to distract the mug with a piece of long string i think, or a can of frosty jacks

10. Dj-Pezzz

oh i realise that all these things are not anyway to build a relationship on.....and trust me this girl seems like she cant keep her g-string on for longer than an hour haha.

but if shes only down for a month.....do i realllllllly want to bust my ass makin friends with her first when i could just try n bone her?

Some good advice from an experienced pantyinspector...........but for gods sake....let ur dick talk not ur mind!!!! :lol_board

11. BeyondTherapy

why distract someone ,.. if i was you and you happen to see them go over , say hi 2 her , if the guy has a problem and theres a connection between you 2 she will stand her ground and say something ... if she doesnt your know from that moment she aint worth shit and the only reason she talked to you was cause you had a doobie on the go and she wanted some , and as females know us guys are suckers for pretty girls in not much clothing ...

:shades:

12. Sammy_Dodger

Sammy_Dodger Mr Ed

one word

infatuation!!

we have all been there fella!!

...tell ya what to do...buy urself a mini metro, a big gold chain, soverign ring and a burberry cap!!....she will be like butter!! ;o)

13. Dj-Pezzz

god bless u panty.....the forum psychiatrist!! u read my mind everytime!!!!!

its true tho...but im not guna be hurt if she doesnt want anythin to do wit me

me n my mate bet a fiver on who can get with her first....that shoould make it a little more interesting

and hey all is fair in love and war (when chavettes are involved anyway)

:who_wants

14. BeyondTherapy

wimen are clever than guys , wimen know if you just want to touch her bits and play hide the sausage or you like her for her etc ...

theres 10000's of amazing looking wimen that Mr Downstairs shouts up me "oi look at those waves , sling me a wetsuit as surfs up bro..." ... but i always try n point out , that wimen are the control panal , men can give the signs out that their interested etc but at the end of the day if "she" says yes your in ,simple ... has nothing to do with "if" Mr Downstairs likes ,.. its all about understanding the control box ...

wimen control us not the other way around m8 ... standard . :evil:

15. Dj-Pezzz

hahahaha yes that IS the secret!!

maybe i only want her cuz shes taken...more exciting haha....!!!!

16. Dj-Pezzz

classic. well i sure hope she has a nice clean shaven control box! hahahahaha

17. Fes Rock

Fes Rock Nothing..........

just fuck her

/the end

18. BeyondTherapy

(y):shades: girls and betting trust me , basically you have just told the world on the net that you dont give 2 monkey's ass about her and all you want is to play her as in a game of hide the sausage with your bro .. 1st come 1st served ,.. girls hate to be bet on , and the thing about that is if 1 of you did get with her and it slipped out , Over !!! .. plus i have to say guys change when they go deep in love with a lady and hmm the person thats broken up with the girl , has a dilemema on his hands ,does he choose , his boy who spat the bet info out or does he re chase his bird and quit the friendship ... trust me ,.. ive seen it happen
    ,what starts out alittle boy fun always ends in tears if theres a winner as you call it invovled .....

Last edited: Jun 6, 2008
  19. BoudiCat

BoudiCat SERIAY.

Do all men think like this about all girls?!

20. BeyondTherapy

i do to ,.. i prefer it brazilian if you want to talk style ... but hay ,..

thats not quite the control box i was talking about,your on about the snack box ... dont get the 2 confused sir ,... wimen are dangerous enough without getting those things mixed up ... :lol_board