What's worse!

Dave Dexcell

Dexcell
VIP Junglist
Since I have moved to the south I have noticed a lot less speed cameras but fuck loads more traffic lights!

I'm trying to figure out what's worse as with traffic lights you can rag it to each light but speed cameras you have to stick at one drilling speed

what do you think?

TongueFlap

Flappin'
VIP Junglist
Since I have moved to the south I have noticed a lot less speed cameras but fuck loads more traffic lights!

I'm trying to figure out what's worse as with traffic lights you can rag it to each light but speed cameras you have to stick at one drilling speed

what do you think?
werd u live now?

Moskit

:rodigan:
Tribal Leader
VIP Junglist
I would take an endless stream of traffic lights over speed cameras anyday.

The amount of driving jobs I have been turned down from because I haven't got a "clean licence" is fucking ridiculous.

Speed cameras are the 2nd road tax.

Dave Dexcell

Dexcell
VIP Junglist
I would take an endless stream of traffic lights over speed cameras anyday.

The amount of driving jobs I have been turned down from because I haven't got a "clean licence" is fucking ridiculous.

Speed cameras are the 2nd road tax.
But there are soooooo many where I'm at now lol they don't even give you the chance to break the speed limit!! It's just stop start stop start lol

Moskit

Tribal Leader
VIP Junglist
Traffic lights serve a purpose, "safety" cameras, are only for the safety of the continued running of fat cats caviar filled swimming pools.

hyperd4eva

H&M SCARVES
VIP Junglist
i got refused a job for surrey police in the fuckin IT department for having points on my licence! they offered me the job but the vetting form failed. i was lemon

CRoOK

Audio Artillery
VIP Junglist
id go for the speed cameras, at least your still moving. i hate sitting at traffic lights for time, does my swede in. plus after awhile you know where all the speed camera are in your area so its all good. what really grinds my gears is people that slow down to 20mph to go through a speed camera. and yeh those average speed check ones, 50 is dumb on a motorway, give us an auto-bahn!

Moskit

Tribal Leader
VIP Junglist
i got refused a job for surrey police in the fuckin IT department for having points on my licence! they offered me the job but the vetting form failed. i was lemon
So I have no chance working with adults with learning difficulties, with possession of Class A/B, Failiure To Provide A Specimin Of Breath & Criminal Damge on my record.

Thanks for ruining the dream.

Mug.

:D

hyperd4eva

H&M SCARVES
VIP Junglist
So I have no chance working with adults with learning difficulties, with possession of Class A/B, Failiure To Provide A Specimin Of Breath & Criminal Damge on my record.

Thanks for ruining the dream.

Mug.

:D

are you sure its not because you live in a caravan around various parts of the countries.. and lure little kids in to empty your shit bucket?!

Catsel

Well☣Known Dismember
VIP Junglist
the thing that pisses me off, is when 'they' rip up roundabouts and put in a massive traffic lights jucnt. GRRR

also, 40mph on M25 nr Junct. 23 for M11..... wtf!

groelle

VIP Junglist
germany is where its at :>

~35mph innercity, ~70 outside and at times no speed limits on our famous "autobahn" ;) - but not as often as you may think.