What's worse thread!!

Dave Dexcell

Dexcell
VIP Junglist
Post up your "what's worse" for e.g

what's worse you having to watch your parents have sex your or parents having to watch you!!

The deeper the better lol

muzzadj

POW!
VIP Junglist
Post up your "what's worse" for e.g

what's worse you having to watch your parents have sex your or parents having to watch you!!

The deeper the better lol
parents watch you for sure, im sure theyve seen my dick many of times haha..

Ok deeper the better..

Fuck your mum whilst fingering her arse

OR

Down a pint of your sisters period blood?

Catsel

Well☣Known Dismember
VIP Junglist
whats worse.. you and your gran having a 3sum with moskit... or .... your gran helping you with your anal worries?

Dave Dexcell

Dexcell
VIP Junglist
parents watch you for sure, im sure theyve seen my dick many of times haha..

Ok deeper the better..

Fuck your mum whilst fingering her arse

OR

Down a pint of your sisters period blood?
Fukin dirt!!!! Lol

I have no answer for that I couldn't live the rest of my life knowing I had dons either lol

muzzadj

POW!
VIP Junglist
Fukin dirt!!!! Lol

I have no answer for that I couldn't live the rest of my life knowing I had dons either lol
tbh, iw ould have to go for the mother..

Imagine a pint of period blood sitting there right in front of you, beermat and everything, slighty warm, urgh.. rough.

safety

double safety
VIP Junglist
the worst thing is having to explore the depths of my mind to come up with something more depraved than drinking a pint of my sisters period blood

Catsel

Well☣Known Dismember
VIP Junglist
how about... drinking a pint of a mixture of your dads cum, your mums poo juice, and your sisters period blood........OR....... having sex with a dead body in central london while being ass fucked by stone cold steve austin! HELL YEA! Lol

dose.bs1

THE DADDY
VIP Junglist
All these sounds quite nice to me..... but seriously though, have any of you thought about counceling before, its not as scary as it sounds and sometimes they can make these thoughts stop : )