What's with all this "This is a DnB forum...." shit.

Borf™

Borf
VIP Junglist
Yes, we get the point, it's a DnB forum. There's like 6 sections for DnB. Yet some people come into waffle, and say shit like "Why you making threads on this, this is a DnB forum."

Round of applause, well spotted. But if you only want to read about DnB then stay the fuck out of waffle. It's not hard. Doesn't take a lot of braincells.

But I bet a lot of those people even post threads about Dubstep in the DnB sections....

Yorkshire Tony

VIP Junglist
jokes aside, you're right man.......this forum is becoming VERY political, plus there are too many cocks picking at every post untill they find something worthy of an arguement.......

D-Tektiv

VIP Junglist
yeah man. the big brother thread has more substance than the ones askin' when's the last time you wanked, etc...looks like it falls in the category of "you can't please everyone" when it comes to threads,someone's bound to pick at it..

Borf™

Borf
VIP Junglist
I just notice it in posts places. This section is clearly for anything we want to talk about other than DnB. So I don't get why people have a problem.

If you don't like waffle, stay out of waffle.

jmzmaloney

ENTHUSED WITH ETHNOGRAPHIC PLUNDERPHONICS
Tribal Leader
VIP Junglist
I'll tell you what the real problem is. Threads are staying on topic now for far too long remember the days when would be chatting utter shite by halfway down the first page getting the thread starter in a right old huff. The glory days.

Yorkshire Tony

VIP Junglist
I'll tell you what the real problem is. Threads are staying on topic now for far too long remember the days when would be chatting utter shite by halfway down the first page getting the thread starter in a right old huff. The glory days.

i'll never forget my first post in waffle many moons ago....... i think it was regarding a news story from that day and three posts later it was discussing who would win a fight between Hulk Hogan, a camel and Jackie Chan!!!

glory days indeed :D