whats up with the hating of liquid?

Mr.grimey

I have been looking around a number of forums and a lot of heads are hating on the liquid front?!?! Whyyy? Whats up with liquid? yeah i get u lot are on the dirty beats, but liquid is just somethin uplifftin nah? anyways, wanna hear what u lot think about it.

Dont hate, appreciate.

because some people are very narrow minded!

and therfore their opinions don't count for squat

Probably just the flavour of the month

It will be cool to hate something else for these dickheads next month, and so on and so forth

Don't take any notice

just a phase that trolls are going through.

Its always best to give every bit of music that passes you by a chance, or even a listen. Because you never know what you might find that you like.

the classic pre-2000 era stuff is generally great but find a lot of new liquid tunes boring

mr joseph - forever weekend, sinistarr - park avenue couple of exceptions...if all new liquid was on this level I'd love it

Don't hate liquid, but listened to the Donnie Dubson LP, and to be honest liquid is not really moving forward. Now very one dimensional. All the tunes are pretty much same key and there is not much can be done I feel that can change it or break it's current mold

I'm new here. I can't stand it personally, but I can't hate on others tastes. If I'm at a party, feeling it, and it comes on, it ruins my energy level.

thanks for the responses. I was just wondering what all the hate was about. Yeah i get people go through phases of hating and loving shit, but dont get the active hating of any particular music (unless its justin beiber). I dont really care, just wanted to know what all the hate was about.

thanks for the responses. I was just wondering what all the hate was about. Yeah i get people go through phases of hating and loving shit, but dont get the active hating of any particular music (unless its justin beiber). I dont really care, just wanted to know what all the hate was about.

man internets is full of haters!! pretty tough to find open minded people most of the time

---------- Post added at 09:32 ---------- Previous post was at 09:31 ----------

this is the internet where people bosh there opinions out like lines of dapper yayo

Back
Top Bottom