whats up then???

logikz

I Am Not The King
anything going on up in here or is this place strickly for the contemplatives???
has traffic decreased cos im not seeing a whole lot of action lately. tell me whos creative in drum and bass. i say devize and 3a and cru memba.

logikz said:
anything going on up in here or is this place strickly for the contemplatives???
has traffic decreased cos im not seeing a whole lot of action lately. tell me whos creative in drum and bass. i say devize and 3a and cru memba.

Gotta be Gridlok, Heist, & still Pendulum they always come with something a bit different & off the ball. I also heard all of the tracks off of the new BSE album Driving Insane last night & you've gotta take a listen to Stasis & Swipe some of the best techno induced breakdowns I've heard for a while.

thats pretty goddamn cool im about to check that shit out. i love BSE theyre always grinding. techno induced you say! means ill have to chekc out stasis + swipe.
i think replicant audio is pretty creative bringing that IDM vibe to the scene. problem is i dont think its all that good.

logikz said:
thats pretty goddamn cool im about to check that shit out. i love BSE theyre always grinding. techno induced you say! means ill have to chekc out stasis + swipe.
i think replicant audio is pretty creative bringing that IDM vibe to the scene. problem is i dont think its all that good.

Yer I was well impressed with the tracks on the album & to be honest I didn't dislike any of them they always deliver the goods. Relicant Audio bring a nice Leftfield style to the scence but the problem I always find with playing this style out people don't get into it, they like fast up & down basslines, so these are the kind of labels that don't get much recognition.

logikz said:
i know that shits terrible. what i dont understand is people fucking with hazard all the time with that clownstep shit i mean hes hardcore and really creative did you check kindap??

I like Hazard's production No.6 is heavy & I got an old tune of his on Radius which works nicely. I've not heard Kidnap b4 I'll check it when i get home.

Hazard definitely has some subtle touches that other jumpup artists miss, mainly in the rhythm department
A real techno beat style, rolling and repetitive with some real nice drum edits

Serum said:
Hazard definitely has some subtle touches that other jumpup artists miss, mainly in the rhythm department

i think I'm starting to listen to him more now than when all the hype was over the guy because everyone else seemed to start churning out that style of d&b. & logikz did you check the BSE album?

Serum said:

im hearing that !!! his production is sick y know. definately more attention to detail than that of distorted minds etc. His production does lack a bit of oomph in the volume /bass side of things, im always reaching for the gain when im mixing his stuff.

lokki said:
im hearing that !!! his production is sick y know. definately more attention to detail than that of distorted minds etc. His production does lack a bit of oomph in the volume /bass side of things, im always reaching for the gain when im mixing his stuff.

Yeah I hear that, a little light on sub with the new stuff

Back
Top Bottom