Whats the Story with the latest RAM night?

hazdaman100

Bum 'n Face
VIP Junglist
Has there been an update on this event? Havnt seen any re-arrangements, was thinking of reaching this seeing as its the weekend of my birthday...
Anyone got any info....or has it just been cancelled?

Im still waiting to find out also about this........................hhmmmmmmmmm!

Maybe the peeps who already have tickets for the event ( i assume you mean matter ) have heard anything, there is a thread about it on here but i dunno if there has been any word yet?

The problem is all the good clubs on june 4th must already been booked....
Its a tough decision for Ram, I hope they keep it alive as people had booked tix and hotels from miles away and is so unfair and gutted for them if it got cancel.

Yipppeee, heres to hoping its temporary as i dont like going fabric too much, just glad its on as i been looking forward 2 this 1 for timmmee

Oh yeah and 2 whoever got shunted....UNLUCKY!

ooooooooooooooooooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh that is fucking big, cause its free for the whole of June for members. This on Friday, then Rage on sunday. Gunna be a mahoosive weekend!

wicked, still bang up for this.

Ez in room 3 as well will be wicked. Shame Breakage aint there no more.

Fukkennn just seen Zinc is in room 2. :rambo:
also with Zane Lowe......

Also can we presume that all tickets that were bought for Matter are still valid do you think?

Last edited:
this is good news. gutted that ulterior motive b2b zero t are no longer on the line up but hey the night has been rescued. Nice to see zinc on the line up too. still well up for this!

zinc won't do dnb - it'll be his shitty house again tbh it's not rele that bad but i can't believe he doesn't do dnb anymore he was so much better at it :(

Anyone know if they will sell it out in advance like they do at matter? Or will it just be normal fabric ticket policy?

hm.. thats a tough one cus fabric will want to give advantages to members but i'm sure ram and hospitality for that matter won't want to do that at all they're already gonna be making losses from having to move the even to a smaller venue, dnt really know tho

wicked, still bang up for this.

Ez in room 3 as well will be wicked. Shame Breakage aint there no more.

Fukkennn just seen Zinc is in room 2. :rambo:
also with Zane Lowe......

Also can we presume that all tickets that were bought for Matter are still valid do you think?

Yea they are mate

Back
Top Bottom