what's The rarest & most exspensive dnb tune out there ?

The 2 rarest records I own are Tibetan Mist and the Thriller album. No idea what the rarest tune ever is but Id be interested to know.

I remember northen soul record.
There is only one or two copies and the last one to change hands went to a man in Scotland for £15,000.
As for DNB Roni Size - Trust Me is around £100 in HTFR.

The 2 rarest records I own are Tibetan Mist and the Thriller album. No idea what the rarest tune ever is but Id be interested to know.

I hate you for having this tune... I hate Joey Adhd even more as he has twice. :ban: cunts :ban:

Aint DnB but still...

Original press of bob marley and the whalers...

still in the plastic!! BOH!!

kaya_medium.jpg

oh and the same with stevie wonder

1180130192.jpeg

Last edited:
The moving shadow 2on1 collection was hard to get hold of because they only sent a couple of copies to each record shop/ there was 9 to collect&when you placed all the covers together it made a large moving shadow picture saying world domination,,

here is a quote about
f6e5_1.jpg

'Each month Moving Shadow will release a very limited run of head to head vinyl abstractions featuring specially recorded tracks from guest artists back to back with new tracks from current Moving Shadow artists. The Covers of each one of nine will form part of a 3' x 3' poster type display of the famous Moving Shadow logo.'
Limited Edition 12" Vinyl.

Last edited:
Foul Play Finest Illusion (Illegal Mix)

Big 1993 tunes from the absolutely wicked Foul Play. All the trouble on this one is due to the illegal sample from the SOS Band. Released original on a pink label promo then on Moving Shadow offshoot label Section 5 before being quickly withdrawn and finally released on a black label "bootleg" copy which was in fact pressed from the original metalwork (so its not really a bootleg but was released to look like one).

i sold my copy on e bay and it fetched over £120

renegade - terrorist

there's a picture disk and there were only two copies pressed. I imagine either would go for a bomb.

is this on the ray keith album from 2000? cos i have that ep..is it worth something then?

There's a pretty rare version of Original Nuttah which was released in 1994 and is essentially a green clear vinyl

Theres one for sale on discogs but it's for almost 100£ I believe

Back
Top Bottom