whats the name of this tune

Freddy-G

anyone tell me the name of this one drum an bass tune. theres like 2 parts where a massive guitar/drum line kicks in its fucking sik pretty fast paced, ummm it was on in Area twice in Watford on monday night.

been searching everywhere for name of this tune. anyone know what its called?

anyone tell me the name of this one drum an bass tune. theres like 2 parts where a massive guitar/drum line kicks in its fucking sik pretty fast paced, ummm it was on in Area twice in Watford on monday night.

The most vague discription ever!!

sorry dude your going to have to get a bit more discriptive than that......

And maybe put a clip up.
From what you're saying it sounds like the song Andy C sometimes starts with & always mixes with Disco Dodo.
But fook knows really, get a clip up yeah?!

fuck i dunno where i can get a clip from all i have is the song in my head. ive only heard it once 4 so its gonna be pretty new. its got like bits where it just drops and a couple of guitar come in merkin it with a sik drum beat aswell. ill try an find a clip init

fuck i dunno where i can get a clip from all i have is the song in my head. ive only heard it once 4 so its gonna be pretty new. its got like bits where it just drops and a couple of guitar come in merkin it with a sik drum beat aswell. ill try an find a clip init

Cool, it's always easier with a clip

Could be 'Hive - NEO (VIP)'

White Stripes (high contrast rmx) - Blue Orchid - fucking sick tune.....or Demo & Cease Ladies night VIP??

well need to clip but hey....U

dwnloaded this its not what i mean but thanks anyway. when the rock bit kicks in the other parts drop out completely. u get me? its like it cuts in unexpectedly.

If it's got a guitar riff as a major part of its structure then look for the new pendulum stuff... Or maybe that stompbox tune...

Back
Top Bottom