What's the least drum and bassy thing you listen to?

^^Dunno man, their basslines can go pretty hard, would fit well with neurofunk tracks ;)

I've been digging some of the ost tunes off the Ronin Warriors series of late; otherwise, I'd say it's the elevator music and smooth jazz playlists I listen to every now and again.

la dispute - wildlife is such an amazing album, never fails to elict an emotional response from me

tbh d&b draws from such a wide range of influences that there really isn't a lot of stuff thats just plain "not" drum & bassy

tbh d&b draws from such a wide range of influences that there really isn't a lot of stuff thats just plain "not" drum & bassy
I don't know, musicals, classical music, pink floyd, trad jazz, singer songwriters, folk music all seem pretty unrelated. I'm sure I could think of others, but I don't really listen to any of those, apart from a few pink floyd tracks now and again.

Trying to work out what this has to do with the uk underground? lol

Trying to work out what this has to do with the uk underground? lol
Anything other than dnb i guess, there was a thread like this in waffle though i think.

On topic though listen to alot of ambient, which i suppose is as far as you can get from drum & bass.
Rock wise listen to Pink Floyd, Tool, Metallica etc. Darkside are fast becoming my new fave band, their Boiler Room set is awesome, well worth checking out

i listen to drum n bass/undergroundy bass music 90% of the time.

so when im not abit of cheesy radio goes down well (y)

^^^ often cant really blame people for liking it aswell :(

id go with ska, punk and hardcore. love going to gigs and have a few beers!

blondie, bill withers, neil young, earth wind and fire, pink floyd, loads of funk/80s/acoustic.

oh and ive recently got pretty into contemporary classical stuff. Dustin o'halloran is my fav.

Last edited by a moderator:
I think anything I listen to these days has influenced a drum & bass track in some way.. Rock, house, garage, Dubstep, jazz, soul, funk, reggae.

Huge fan of Wolfgang gartner, overwerk and a few other non-conformist electro-house guys. But when it comes to actoustic stuff ive pretty much never listen too, except maybe jazz when it pops up. Fucking love jazz.

Back
Top Bottom