whats the homelands line up

lokki

JUNGLIST FROM DEYA
VIP Junglist
wa gwan with teh homelands????

ive tried finding the line up but cant! mainly cos im a lazy bastard!

i know tali is playing...(so what! i hear u cry!), and Ty (hip hop) i assume all reprazent crew will be bthere as usual like krust die and co.

who else??? last year was a right ol' mash up!

cant wait...its only in May!!! well soon!

boo

hosted by movement

Roni Size
MC Tali
London Elektricity
DJ MARKY (Brazil)
Bryan Gee
Andy C
DJ Hype
Lemon D & Dillinja
DJ Zinc
Ray Keith
Fresh
Ruffstuff
DJ Krust
Ed Rush
DJ Die
DJ Addiction
JFB

MC's
Stamina MC
Dynamite MC
MC Skibadee
MC IC3
MC Foxy
MC Moose
MC Darrison
MC Fun

Hope moose is on London Elektricity or ray keith's set

hagglers:

Last edited:
illv said:
well, HOLY SHIT! thats quite the line-up! good to see canadian crew freaky flow back in action!!!!

illv//

safeman that e-flyer is just for barebass, may 22nd that will be live @ barebass.com...

you can catch freaky flow, baron, mc flipside, decoy & krooks @ isle of wite[how ever it spelt] on that night too... so if you wanna see em at rave best to go there 20 mins from pompey :dutty:

NaS said:
safeman that e-flyer is just for barebass, may 22nd that will be live @ barebass.com...

you can catch freaky flow, baron, mc flipside, decoy & krooks @ isle of wite[how ever it spelt] on that night too... so if you wanna see em at rave best to go there 20 mins from pompey :dutty:
he's from canada. dont think he'll be going

skope said:
he's from canada. dont think he'll be going

seen, i got em for radio tho on may 22nd they in uk in that period all in their diaries and shit so best hear em b4 they go back to canada :alchy:

glad to see movement doing the dnb again!!

right up my street!

cant wait to see london electricty and all that chilles out stuff!!! lovely, summer afternoon in winchester just smokin and relaxin' to the smooth liquid flows!

and then in the evening rinsin to some bryan gee!

life dont get any better!

Back
Top Bottom