what's the bud like in your ends.

rysk

Part-time waster
VIP Junglist
managed to get a 3g bag of some NIIICE fluffy cheese, first time I've had those sort of weights in a long time.

logikz

I Am Not The King
Tribal Leader
VIP Junglist
some more and some less, same as purple really. all weed goes purple in the autumn, its the same as when the leaves go red and brown. its the pheno that decides how much of course. orange sunshine goes really orange at the end of its flowering, hence the name. it doesnt taste of orange (like lemon haze) like some people seem to think. mix orange with lemon lime and get a juice vitamin c type of smoke haha.

the weed round here is decent i guess. second only to orange county up in cali from what i understand.

rysk

Part-time waster
VIP Junglist
i usually have a decent choice of different buds to get, but often there is only the STUPIDLY sticky cheese which i'm not a massive fan of. Dry buds are the way.
but when I was living in leighton buzzard it was grimmin tryin to get decent weed.
but yeah, bout £10 a gram is pretty standard here now, but did get 3g yesterday :D

subprime

Dysjoint
VIP Junglist
I didn't know that about the purple in autumn ting, all I know is I smoked some purple with my workmate at the start of a 8 hour shift at a petrol station and 15 minutes later we were hiding out the back going fuck! someones here....you go....no..you go........hahhaha no you go. Made the shift, well humourous to myself, still high when i got home.