Whats the best rave u ever went to?

WARDY

DNBMASSIVE.CO.UK
by far the rave that sticks out most to me was the first one i ever went to... helter skelter march '00 ( i know im a newbie) i remember they played champion sound about 50 times, i came out asking all my mates "what's the name of that track that keeps goin 'champion sound'!?!?! hmm lemme think.....
now i don't seem to remember the raves i go to like the next day , i get people coming up to me sometimes who know my name and i don't even recognise them... if u know what i mean...... i think u appreciate it more when ur clear headed!!
whos goin to slammin vinyl for NYE?!?!
BOOOOO!!! selecta.

"Whats the best rave u ever went to?"

The one I never got to go to.

Originally posted by WARDY
by far the rave that sticks out most to me was the first one i ever went to... helter skelter march '00 ( i know im a newbie) i remember they played champion sound about 50 times, i came out asking all my mates "what's the name of that track that keeps goin 'champion sound'!?!?! hmm lemme think.....
now i don't seem to remember the raves i go to like the next day , i get people coming up to me sometimes who know my name and i don't even recognise them... if u know what i mean...... i think u appreciate it more when ur clear headed!!
whos goin to slammin vinyl for NYE?!?!
BOOOOO!!! selecta.

You mean March 01 mate? Heh, you must cos there wasnt a Helter in 2000! That was a bad night tho, 1st time I ever saw Marky live! But I'll never forgive em for putting on the flier "Andy C b2b Mampi Swift". Did they go b2b? Did they fuck.

Best rave was back in '99 for my 17th birthday when we went to this squat party in Westminster. It was in a disused office block in the middle of a roundabout just off London Bridge, and it was HEAVY! Also my best memory was from that night - running across London bridge coming up at 3 o clock in the morning!!! :)

yeh it was 2001 i got the video at home.. SORRY!!
the night was pure madness, loved every minute of it.

Your are both right, they've had parties there in 98,99 and 01, I was there 99 (Halloween night), when the building got trashed.

(Surely you would remember when your 17th Birthday was!?)

You could see the BIG BEN clock go off while they changed the time from British Summertime!

From the other side of the building you could see the MILLENIUM WHEEL, and say '(Sigh) Look, The Future!'

An MPs Son jumped off the roof at 1 of the Parties.

The building is actually off WESTMINSTER Bridge, next to Eurostar, if you ever see it you'll know, brown, derelict, about 8 stories high, and suffering severe graffiti damge.

Every room had a sound system in it.

As we were leaving at 8AM we found about 6 new ones we hadn't found all night.

D.

Originally posted by D BREAKNECK
An MPs Son jumped off the roof at 1 of the Parties.

The building is actually off WESTMINSTER Bridge, next to Eurostar, if you ever see it you'll know, brown, derelict, about 8 stories high, and suffering severe graffiti damge.

Every room had a sound system in it.

As we were leaving at 8AM we found about 6 new ones we hadn't found all night.

D.

Ha ha! You know mate! That was such a bad party! We mainly stuck with Brave Nu Krews system cos theyre local boys

btw It was Jack Straws son who jumped apparently!

Last edited:
Originally posted by Mulla
btw It was Jack Straws son who jumped apparently!

Haha

Jack Straws son is a raver?. Maybe he should give his dad some pointers about life in the real world..........

Last edited:
Originally posted by Caution

Jack Straws son is a raver?. Maybe he should give his dad some pointers about life in the real world..........

Jack Straws son was a raver. Cant see him surviving that jump, its a big old building!

It wasn't Jack Straw's son, he the div who sold some 'smokes' to uncover tabloid journos.

It may of been Ian McCartney's Son (he's a Labour MP from Up North). He took some acid 'alledgedly' and believed he could fly.

For me its gotta be Amnesia House book of love 1992! First proper rave ever and it was huge, one system 35,000 people, and that system covered the lot. Way too many gary's about so cant remember much except for Mickey Finn blowin the place to bits and the geezer who ran it gettin married on the stage at 1am, every time they said his name ie do you Mickey Lynas take etc the noise was incredible, proper cheesey vibes but for a first experience heavy!!!!!

Originally posted by Dj Reaction
For me its gotta be Amnesia House book of love 1992! First proper rave ever and it was huge, one system 35,000 people, and that system covered the lot. Way too many gary's about so cant remember much except for Mickey Finn blowin the place to bits and the geezer who ran it gettin married on the stage at 1am, every time they said his name ie do you Mickey Lynas take etc the noise was incredible, proper cheesey vibes but for a first experience heavy!!!!!

Haha, its all about the hair on that one mate..........

Reaction in 1992 = :hulk:

;]

best ever raves

The best rave i have ever been to is definetly Helter Skelters 'Energy 97'. It was a massive event. The world dance tent was rammed and every artist ripped the place apart......dont believe me, get the tape pack and check it out, its rare that every dj plays a goodun usually someone lets the side down but august 1997 in northampton they all stood up to be counted. We also took a crew of about 20 to the rave, that always helps for a good night, biggup all crews who were there with or without us,
ringle, shani, closey, ed real, shannir, lee, lagers, jim, fat pete, jamie anderson, harry, hendon........
Also remember Shepton Mallet wicked raves........:gun: :gun: :gun: :chainsaw: :chainsaw: :chainsaw:

Back
Top Bottom