Wake up and have silence outside
Spliff and cup of tea brought to me to enjoy in bed
Blowjob of the bird for my morning glory
Power shower
Cooked breakfast

alz

compress to impress
VIP Junglist
ive actually been experimenting with this for time, the only thing that has actually HELPED during a hangover is crackin another can of beer.

tea sooths teh hangover, bifta can send u either way.

Indi

Tha Original ThreadKilla!
VIP Junglist
I've got a few remedies for different budgets, all work really well.
Essentially, the things you need for a cure is sugar to give you energy and stop your body from crashing, grease/oil to soak up the excess alcohol in your stomach and lots of water to rehydrate yourself. As long as you remember these 3 key elements, you can make a hangover cure from anything

My personal fave is a litre of water, a litre of orange juice when you wake up, take a shower and chill out for a bit, then have a fried breakfast, and then a Bloody Mary

If you're a bit skint, a litre of water, 2 bottles of original lucozade, a pack of ready salted crisps and a mars bar, will give you everything your body need to feel better.

Never, under any circumstances, smoke when you have a hangover, it reduces the oxygen to the brain and makes you feel worse. Nor should you start drinking again, because your hangover is caused (especially the headache) by dehydration, and drinking beer causes further dehydration. Bloody Mary's are ok because they are practically a meal (tomato juice, salt & pepper, tobasco, etc) and give a lot of vitamins/minerals to aid.

And do not use aspirin/ibuprofin to try to rid your headache. Again, your headache is caused by dehydration and using painkillers thins your blood, carrying less oxygen to the brain.

Follow these steps and you can overcome any hangover.

ScottyEightSix

HUGE EARS > COMEDY CHIN
VIP Junglist
I've got a few remedies for different budgets, all work really well.
Essentially, the things you need for a cure is sugar to give you energy and stop your body from crashing, grease/oil to soak up the excess alcohol in your stomach and lots of water to rehydrate yourself. As long as you remember these 3 key elements, you can make a hangover cure from anything

My personal fave is a litre of water, a litre of orange juice when you wake up, take a shower and chill out for a bit, then have a fried breakfast, and then a Bloody Mary

If you're a bit skint, a litre of water, 2 bottles of original lucozade, a pack of ready salted crisps and a mars bar, will give you everything your body need to feel better.

Never, under any circumstances, smoke when you have a hangover, it reduces the oxygen to the brain and makes you feel worse. Nor should you start drinking again, because your hangover is caused (especially the headache) by dehydration, and drinking beer causes further dehydration. Bloody Mary's are ok because they are practically a meal (tomato juice, salt & pepper, tobasco, etc) and give a lot of vitamins/minerals to aid.

And do not use aspirin/ibuprofin to try to rid your headache. Again, your headache is caused by dehydration and using painkillers thins your blood, carrying less oxygen to the brain.

Follow these steps and you can overcome any hangover.
This

ArguS

Uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!
VIP Junglist
No way dont wank never wank on a hangover.
Why not? Some of my best wanks occur whilst hungover..
1. Bottle of water
2. Fried breakfast
3. Can of coke and a ciggerette (if you were smoking and drinking caffeine the night before your body misses these substances)
4. Wank / Blowjob
5. Sleep

djhektikz

VIP Junglist
more alcohol! or berroca tablets! on another note has anyone ever wanked on a come down?? i did once and it made me come up again! took bout half hour to spurt my load though.

ArguS

Uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!
VIP Junglist
more alcohol! or berroca tablets! on another note has anyone ever wanked on a come down?? i did once and it made me come up again! took bout half hour to spurt my load though.
Yeah mate the same happened here, i was buzzin afterwards but it took ages and my cock was well sore..