Whats the best festival to go to for drum and bass???

barnesy00

DJZeroZero
VIP Junglist
It's going to be my first year festivaling and i was wondering what you all thought was the best festival to go to for drum and bass? also drugs and atmosphere would help too?
cheers

Innovation in the Sun! defo best for D&B. the line up almost brings a tear to my eye! check it out, not many who arnt there.

In my opinion if your lookin for a festival in this country it has to be,

SANCTUARY!!!!!!!!!

Fuckin wicked festival great vibes n reasonable line up.

I'd say as a rule just avoid British festivals like the plague, from my experience theyre shit and are getting progressively shitter as they go. Enough police to invade poland, sniffer dogs hidden in every bin, plain-clothes cops sneakin about so you're never confident tryin to find drugs, and to top it all off the fucking noise nazis ouot in force, making DJs turn it down ffs!?!? Sod it, Im never going to another festival on this island again. I'd head for inno, or outlook if its on this year. The smaller the better in my opinion for festivals, less law more fun.

If you are in Miami, USA there is a music festival in March? (i think). The festival is called WMC, Winter Music Conference.

It is the cats meow, so i have heard. Never been myself but its definitely on my list of things to do.

well if you live in the westcountry, im goin to nass this year and heres the line up SO FAR

Mainstage (Fri)
Chase & Status (Plan B & Kano)
N*E*R*D
Chipmunk
Tinchy Stryder
(More To Be Cornfirmed)

Saturday ( Yet to be confirmed )

Indoor Arena ( Fri)
High Contrast
Shy FX
Brookes Brothers
Sub Focus