What's the best Fabriclive CD out yet?

hazdaman100

Bum 'n Face
VIP Junglist
the high contrast one is absolute fyah, intelex is decent, scratch pervs is good, krafty kuts is decent, sneak, commix.... the list goes on

Last edited:

Agent Smith

Currently Putins Koala
VIP Junglist
Marcus Intalex...always remember the intro "fabriclive 35...marcus intalex" over and over...some smashers in there.
Certainly the Commix one is up there.

High Contrast one was always a favourite back in the day. havent listened to it in a long time.

Sicx

VIP Junglist
Commix, Intalex, dBridge & Instramental. Bukem's was abit boring apart from the Furney gems.
Recently been caning Pinch's one as well

Mikkandro

COPENHAGEN
VIP Junglist
Yeah, the Ramadanman/Pearson Sound one is big, really recommend that one if you need to listen to something other than dnb.

Oh and the opening mix on Noisias mix is huge. And the Commix one is filled with epic selections imo.

hyperd4eva

H&M SCARVES
VIP Junglist
THE HYPE b2b ancy c was was pretty good... i always liked the 'watch the ride ' cd's they seem to have stopped them now since zinc's one

Subjekt Music

VIP Junglist
THE HYPE b2b ancy c was was pretty good... i always liked the 'watch the ride ' cd's they seem to have stopped them now since zinc's one
The label that put those out closed down. The guy who put them together is a mate of mine called Gavin

He works for Ministry and does those Mixed.... comps. Friction did the first one if i remember rightly