Whats the best dnb event there has been?

theone

Just say no to dubstep!
VIP Junglist
What is the best event or specific rave you have been to? Any specific venue or a specific night?

Personally I loved a lot of the Pure Sciences at Atomics. It was more like a private party and as it was every week you could pick and choose so you wouldnt waste your time standing around through the sets which dont get you bubblin. Was safe and just about everyone there was well sound.

I also thought the Lighthouse was a wicked venue.

The World of Drum & Bass at the Roseland Ballroom, NYC ~May 2000
Grooverider
Fabio
DJ SS
DJ "stripper" Rap
Twisted Individual I think....

And some other guys were there.

Unfortunatly There was a very compressed array of technobeams that were less then impressive... The room is HUGE with high ceilings and they were all eminating from the small stage. I think Scotto had something to do with it, he is a hack. A real king of blag that guy, he got himself into the Party Monster movie. The last time I saw his "work" was at the Nasa Rewind event and he had all the trackspots moving up and down in a white gobo (a 2 scene chase) for a quarter of the night.... Terrible stuff!!!

World Dance at Lydd Airport!

I was there in 97/98? I thought it was shit but ltj and fabio were brilliant in the smaller tent. didn't like arriving and seeing hundreds of people locked up in secure boxes out of their faces. Reminded me of the monkey enclosure at a zoo.

If Fabio and Bukem were in a tent then you must've gone to World Dance-The world of dance.
Was there 4 or 5 tents outside the main hangar?

World Dance a bit shit,o_O.......i can't believe that for a second,i went to nearly all of them and they were far from shit.

Back
Top Bottom