• Big up BHK Samples for sponsoring our Dark & Desolate production competition prize pack! Click here to check out the competition details. Contest closes JUNE 08, 2020. Visit www.BHKsamples.com for the finest dnb sample packs!

WHATS THAT RUSSIAN THREAD ABOUT???

B

BDS

I DONT WANNA CLICK IT IT!

LOOKS WELL DODGY ALL LOCKED UP AND SHIT!

RocksteadyUK

SkimoBeats
VIP Junglist
it was in russian so we dont know wtf it was about
i nearly had a panic attack and had attracted the russians.....

If people actually started writing in russian here ill be gone.... Rocks will no longer be a dnbforum family member..... i shall reside in a lonesome mountain lodge....... splitting wood to fuel my fire........ cant stand it..... :-x

thank god its not going to be like that...... plus and AMFi guy was proper giving it to me earlier! hahaha... what a joker.... hahaha...... he obviously doesn't know my natural ability to flame!! hahahaha :flame:

B

BDS

i nearly had a panic attack and had attracted the russians.....

If people actually started writing in russian here ill be gone.... Rocks will no longer be a dnbforum family member..... i shall reside in a lonesome mountain lodge....... splitting wood to fuel my fire........ cant stand it..... :-x

thank god its not going to be like that...... plus and AMFi guy was proper giving it to me earlier! hahaha... what a joker.... hahaha...... he obviously doesn't know my natural ability to flame!! hahahaha :flame:
wtf is an amfi guy lol?

MARKLAR

International Tracksuit Salesman
VIP Junglist
amfi is sum guy that told rock to suck the dick motherfucker!lol

RocksteadyUK

SkimoBeats
VIP Junglist
wtf is an amfi guy lol?
hahahahah!! my bad..... was rushing to type that at work....

AMFi..... a member on here..... tried PM'ing me and tried starting something! haha..... after i said Russia was basicly inferior compared to the US/UK armed forces. was pretty funny.......

i quote....

"go suck the cock motherfucker"

hahaha... is there like a special cock somewhere in this world...... not just any cock but... THE cock........... must be a Russian thing!???

EDIT:..... replace "cock" with "dick"..... but i think cock sounds better... ???

B

BDS

hahahahah!! my bad..... was rushing to type that at work....

AMFi..... a member on here..... tried PM'ing me and tried starting something! haha..... after i said Russia was basicly inferior compared to the US/UK armed forces. was pretty funny.......

i quote....

"go suck the cock motherfucker"

hahaha... is there like a special cock somewhere in this world...... not just any cock but... THE cock........... must be a Russian thing!???

EDIT:..... replace "cock" with "dick"..... but i think cock sounds better... ???

haha where did all this happen i always miss this shit haha.