WHATS THAT RUSSIAN THREAD ABOUT???

RocksteadyUK

SkimoBeats
VIP Junglist
it was in russian so we dont know wtf it was about
i nearly had a panic attack and had attracted the russians.....

If people actually started writing in russian here ill be gone.... Rocks will no longer be a dnbforum family member..... i shall reside in a lonesome mountain lodge....... splitting wood to fuel my fire........ cant stand it..... :-x

thank god its not going to be like that...... plus and AMFi guy was proper giving it to me earlier! hahaha... what a joker.... hahaha...... he obviously doesn't know my natural ability to flame!! hahahaha :flame:

B

BDS

i nearly had a panic attack and had attracted the russians.....

If people actually started writing in russian here ill be gone.... Rocks will no longer be a dnbforum family member..... i shall reside in a lonesome mountain lodge....... splitting wood to fuel my fire........ cant stand it..... :-x

thank god its not going to be like that...... plus and AMFi guy was proper giving it to me earlier! hahaha... what a joker.... hahaha...... he obviously doesn't know my natural ability to flame!! hahahaha :flame:
wtf is an amfi guy lol?

RocksteadyUK

SkimoBeats
VIP Junglist
wtf is an amfi guy lol?
hahahahah!! my bad..... was rushing to type that at work....

AMFi..... a member on here..... tried PM'ing me and tried starting something! haha..... after i said Russia was basicly inferior compared to the US/UK armed forces. was pretty funny.......

i quote....

"go suck the cock motherfucker"

hahaha... is there like a special cock somewhere in this world...... not just any cock but... THE cock........... must be a Russian thing!???

EDIT:..... replace "cock" with "dick"..... but i think cock sounds better... ???

B

BDS

hahahahah!! my bad..... was rushing to type that at work....

AMFi..... a member on here..... tried PM'ing me and tried starting something! haha..... after i said Russia was basicly inferior compared to the US/UK armed forces. was pretty funny.......

i quote....

"go suck the cock motherfucker"

hahaha... is there like a special cock somewhere in this world...... not just any cock but... THE cock........... must be a Russian thing!???

EDIT:..... replace "cock" with "dick"..... but i think cock sounds better... ???

haha where did all this happen i always miss this shit haha.