DnB Whats peoples perception of liquid funk??

its jump up with an added twist of melody and housey aesthetics. its pretty weird that GLR are pushing jump up, doesnt suit the label imo. not clever enough. lots of good songs in liquid of course, great personality, great hair, etc

yeah it is, but is it not jus still liquid? i dont know i couldnt possibly comment bro...never heard it, any examples?

That's what I was thinking.

The few liquid tunes I've listened too just didn't do it for me, but I've always liked my dnb dark or hard. Saying that, I did like the old intelligence stuff on Good Lookin' back in the day. Sub Bass, atmospheric strings over amen breaks = win!

i think liquid funk have a lot of interesting tunes but also a lot of shitty tracks. often it's too commercial for me. once it was in better shape.

OOOHHH YOU!!!

u killed it there...i actually thought it was a real thing, u had me fooled...good work...as for LOGIKZ, he is more difficult to fool, bet this cunning joke didnt get round him, no way, nadder.

its jump up with an added twist of melody and housey aesthetics. its pretty weird that GLR are pushing jump up, doesnt suit the label imo. not clever enough. lots of good songs in liquid of course, great personality, great hair, etc

always great hairstyles in the liquid sub genres nowadays

Liquid funk (alternatively, Liquid Drum & Bass or Liquid) is a sub-genre of drum and bass. While it uses similar basslines and bar layouts to other styles, it contains fewer bar-oriented samples and more instrumental layers (both synthesized and natural), harmonies, and ambience, producing a calmer atmosphere directed at both home listeners and nightclub audiences.

no need to take everything so serious :)

---------- Post added at 14:54 ---------- Previous post was at 14:53 ----------

Liquid funk (alternatively, Liquid Drum & Bass or Liquid) is a sub-genre of drum and bass. While it uses similar basslines and bar layouts to other styles, it contains fewer bar-oriented samples and more instrumental layers (both synthesized and natural), harmonies, and ambience, producing a calmer atmosphere directed at both home listeners and nightclub audiences.
so serious

Ark, thats what people think liquid is but they´re dead wrong.

often it's too commercial for me

same like upstairs. Just because its Hospital it aint liquid.

always great hairstyles in the liquid sub genres nowadays
i16228_Netsky1.jpg

drum'n'bass justin bieber

no need to take everything so serious :)

---------- Post added at 14:54 ---------- Previous post was at 14:53 ----------

so serious

this thread reminds me of the time a donkey raped a dog
was fun to watch at first but then it was just a little unsettling

dude... if u didn't want serious responces, then why open a serious thread?
do u have a shit sense of humour?
maybe u were that dog and it has played havoc on the section of the brain that finds things funny

i16228_Netsky1.jpg

drum'n'bass justin bieber
loooolol MR NETSKY

---------- Post added at 15:02 ---------- Previous post was at 15:01 ----------

this thread reminds me of the time a donkey raped a dog
was fun to watch at first but then it was just a little unsettling

dude... if u didn't want serious responces, then why open a serious thread?
do u have a shit sense of humour?
maybe u were that dog and it has played havoc on the section of the brain that finds things funny
arr man u went extreme... no need to start givin me abuse like

Back
Top Bottom