whats magaluf like?

Jakue08

VIP Junglist
going to magaluf on a spare of the moment 100 pound week deal thing

are the clubs/beachs and girls and all that good?
any good places i should go on nights out etc

muzzadj

POW!
VIP Junglist
YEah quite the shithole, all good for a binging holiday though if thats what you're doing, pretty cheap out there. Well it used to be, havnt been in a few years

Catsel

Well☣Known Dismember
VIP Junglist
ive never been and don't know anyone who has, but from this picture, id say it was pretty nice... im sure it'll be awesome, most things are when ur fucked

JamesZero

aka Zero Beats
VIP Junglist
Magalufs alright if you're just going on a lads holiday. The place is a bit of a shit hole, but there are loads of bars and clubs and cheap booze!

Although in all fairness I went there almost 10 years ago.

Joey AdhD

sweaty scouser
VIP Junglist
gang of lads, having a scream, gettin wellied off cheap booze and trying to throw one up anything with a pulse, its a good laugh, with ya missus for a quiet one is a no no.

i went for my dads stag do, was a fucking hoot, its not that much of a shot hole, what ya see is what ya get.

Hombre-J

Currently Ballsacked
VIP Junglist
It's exactly what you'd expect really. Cheap booze, loads of dicks, but a good laugh.

BCM is an essential club visit if you're there, 2nd biggest in Europe I think

hyperd4eva

H&M SCARVES
VIP Junglist
You will definately end up :

A - Being bum raped in prison by the police

B - Being Bum Raped by the police

C - Catching Herpes

D - Catching Heppititus

E - Catching Ghonoria

F - Catching a nice tan.

Sweaty Teddy

Nob'ed
VIP Junglist
I went, was goood times but it was more the people than the place that made it for me. Drinks aren't cheap it can be up to 6-7 euros for one drink in some bars and all the bars play the same songs over and over and over again and it's always some bullshit radio 1 shite, plenty of slammin' woman though and most of them are sluts.