Whats happening with sub focus?

cholden

VIP Junglist
Just wondering if theres any news.....info on tracklisting? release date? really is taking his time, doubt were gonna see this by april, if anyones got any news, please post it here...cheers

Subfocus album isnt coming out till June/ July apparently man...............

Subfocus album isnt coming out till June/ July apparently man...............

...being the operative word here. I asked about an album sampler and told there's no chance for a couple of months at least. Andy must have him on a tight leash.

...being the operative word here. I asked about an album sampler and told there's no chance for a couple of months at least. Andy must have him on a tight leash.

i was told by the man Subsonic.........

yeah had a feeling summer would be the time...am assuming tunes on the album so far will be

timewarp
follow the light
rock it (robot rock)
let the story begin
voyager
triple x (new version)

havent heard many other new tracks, there any others floating about on sets etc

My guess is

Follow The Light
Let The Story Begin
World Of Hurt
Rock It

If it's a 3x12" then maybe V.C.F and TripleX as well. Can't see why Time Warp would be on there unless it was the VIP.

But it's all rumours and guess work right now.

DEEP SPACE

:who_wants:who_wants:who_wants:who_wants:who_wants

Audio me matey.

Last edited:
i dont think world of hurt will be on there....

there was a sample issue i heard from a reliable source...............

i rekon there will be a single or 2 before the album and maybe even a few to come afterwards. it wud be silly for ram not to do a couple of singles prior to the release to build hype and promote etc. they sure r taking their time tho... hope its all worth the wait...

wen i spoke to nick about the album he said as soon as c&s' album has been wrapped up they gonna get the ball rolling for his...

im looking forward to getting my hands on :

Follow the light
Let the story begin
Rock it
Untitled (the trippy minimal tech-esque timewarpey one)

Triple X is/was good but its reli over done. not that any of his other tunes arnt over dun of cours.

Ive been waiting my life for this album tho tbh so a few more months cant hurt.

i seem to remember hearing that deep space was just made for andy

Can't see why Time Warp would be on there unless it was the VIP.

It was meant to be a sampler for the album when it came out so if its on there which it more than likely it will just be on the CD version

i seem to remember hearing that deep space was just made for andy

It was meant to be a sampler for the album when it came out so if its on there which it more than likely it will just be on the CD version

right you are chavvy

Triple X won't come out I don't think, it's been around for way too long. Sub Focus' album's gunna be FRESH.
I want;
Follow The Light
World of Hurt
Rock It/Robot Rock/Rock On
Now Let The Story Begin
Deep Space
& that Timewarpy sorta one that me & Rhys heard in Oxford agesssssssssssssss ago.

Basically everything that's floating about at the moment :teeth:

I want a GOOD listen to this VIP of the VIP of Timewarp or whatever it is too. :)

The way Andy's kept all Sub's shit really close is good, it'll still be fresh for us when it comes out & you know there's gunna be some very naughty & probably filthy little suprises for us! Yeahhh!

Heard Bailey saying something about the reason its taking sub focus so long is because he keeps being unhappy with the final product so release date gets put back and when it gets near again he will still be unhappy with parts and so date gets pushed back again etc etc

Heard Bailey saying something about the reason its taking sub focus so long is because he keeps being unhappy with the final product so release date gets put back and when it gets near again he will still be unhappy with parts and so date gets pushed back again etc etc

Then all this wait is something good I guess

these tunes are goin to be overly rinsed by the time they come out, although saying that i'm sure everybody will be rinsing rock it as an opener when it does finally pop up

Back
Top Bottom