Whats happenin in Guernsey ?

Hago

Global Virus DnB
Was over there working bout two years ago and the scene was shit,probably like the way it was where i'm from but things are startin to run propa over here now ..Has the DnB scene grown in Guernsey,Was at a night in a bar over there with a guy named Dj Fierce rinsin it ,think he headed to Paris so there was no continuation of the scene ,so i came back to Ireland again.

Hago said:
Was over there working bout two years ago and the scene was shit,probably like the way it was where i'm from but things are startin to run propa over here now ..Has the DnB scene grown in Guernsey,Was at a night in a bar over there with a guy named Dj Fierce rinsin it ,think he headed to Paris so there was no continuation of the scene ,so i came back to Ireland again.

:lol_board

I live in guernsey now mate its a a monopoly of chesse no1 is interested in letting people put dnb nights on we had goldie come over about a year ago and the club was rammed within 20 mins of opening it was the busiest the club has been in years you would think that there eyes would of opened to that there is a dnb scene ready to explode in the channel islands so if any1 is interested in coming over bring it on maybe a breakneck tour!!!!!

Back
Top Bottom