What's Happened to Xample and Lomax what you want?

hazdaman100

Bum 'n Face
VIP Junglist

amazing track although still unreleased as far as I am aware?
Any one got any idea if this will be on the forthcoming LP, dispite it being ancient.....?

Last edited by a moderator:
Don't Go East is big tho yeah!

I know the tracks I've posted are old but as long as he is exclusively signed to RAM they will never see the light and he will never release this kinda music what is a shame tbh.

Loadstar is xample and lomax they changed their name cos the music that they were producing didn't sound like their xample n lomax stuff so decided to change their name. I think some of loadstars stuff is well alright check out rapidas and BLVD. But still nothing will top all the bangers from xample n lomax in the past :)

Loadstar is xample and lomax they changed their name cos the music that they were producing didn't sound like their xample n lomax stuff so decided to change their name. I think some of loadstars stuff is well alright check out rapidas and BLVD. But still nothing will top all the bangers from xample n lomax in the past :)

realy? i thought it was so xample didnt get confused with example

last time i talked with lomax about don't go east he said he might release it as a freebie next few weeks, didn't happen tho so i guess it will be NTBR or maybe something with the album

Back
Top Bottom