What's happened to B-Complex?

SteveR94

PUNK ASS JUNGLE BUNNY
VIP Junglist
I used to love his tunes that he put out on Hospital, but it seems like he's disappeared.

Has he hung up his headphones?

Hope he has improved his DJing then. Seen him twice in NZ and he's been pretty mediocre both times. Not bad, just he's a much much better producer from what I have heard.

Seems like he wasted a pretty big opportunity with Hospital to be honest. Thought he was going to sign up exclusively with them for a while there a few years back.

Well he had one hit that took off, yes. If you actually look more into his music... Wow :)

Girl With Flower, Raindrops, Redemption, Salad Is OK, Little Oranges, Three Dots...! Only tune I find a bit too odd is Rolling With The Punches, there are some amazing parts but the whole just doesn't do it somehow.

This thread made me re visit his tracks and I found this track. Is it really his?? Because it is brilliant

Last edited by a moderator:
Man is a real hero. Three dots, girl with flower, little oranges, bigger oranges, beautiful lies, acid trip & salad is ok. Appreciation thread, yes.

Probably one of his least known tunes; and probably one of my absolute favorites.

Bang.

Last edited by a moderator:
The fact that all these great tunes are being posted makes me annoyed that he's been so quiet.

Back
Top Bottom