Whats happend??

logikz

I Am Not The King
speaks volumes. of cheap thrills, torrid sex, indecent exposure, full frontal, reverse cowgirl, the mountain olympus, home of the gods, mead made of honey stolen from the very same.

also, biscuit spunge

Last edited:

RocksteadyUK

SkimoBeats
VIP Junglist
shit man this thread has got a bit out of hand aint it???

GEEEZZ!! chill the fuck out..... All of you!!!

Sammy is my mate.... not having people on here kicking off with him!! so sort it out!! guy was obviously just saying what he thought..... and what some people might have been afraid to say......

And safety.... would have expected something a bit better from you mate...... and Fes.... CHILL THE FUK OUT! you both should know better not to reply with shit like that.....

Safety especially..... would have expected a far more intelligent reply than that..... hahaha.... obviously the last week of bullshit posts have effected your wittiness....... hahaha....

anyway.... CHILL MO'FO's!!!

logikz

I Am Not The King
you know what, i serously doubt that there ever would be a more apt reply than the one safety gave. full of merit.

logikz

I Am Not The King

Sammy is my mate.... not having people on here kicking off with him!! so sort it out!!

CAPTAIN SAVE-A-HOE TO THE RESCUE

safety

double safety
VIP Junglist

Sammy is my mate.... not having people on here kicking off with him!! so sort it out!! guy was obviously just saying what he thought..... and what some people might have been afraid to say......

And safety.... would have expected something a bit better from you mate...... and Fes.... CHILL THE FUK OUT! you both should know better not to reply with shit like that.....

Safety especially..... would have expected a far more intelligent reply than that..... hahaha.... obviously the last week of bullshit posts have effected your wittiness....... hahaha....

anyway.... CHILL MO'FO's!!!

yeah rock, you know me. i don't normally bring it, i'm not normally inflamatory, and the guy might be your mate but why start a thread about how bollocks you think this place is?

if he don't like he can go fuck himself, or does he expect everyone to all of sudden go 'you know what, he's right, we all talk far too much shit' ???

it's a pointless execise in how to get yourself hated*

Sammy_Dodger

Mr Ed
VIP Junglist
yeah rock, you know me. i don't normally bring it, i'm not normally inflamatory, and the guy might be your mate but why start a thread about how bollocks you think this place is?

if he don't like he can go fuck himself, or does he expect everyone to all of sudden go 'you know what, he's right, we all talk far too much shit' ???

it's a pointless execise in how to get yourself hated*
bruv!!! i didnt...get ur facts right...i said how its changed....you may want to read the thread b4 laying into someone!! so chill!! who gives a shit anyways...replying with loads of unnesseasry comments...is another way to get urself hated!!! Pot kettle black!!

u and ur wack star

safety

double safety
VIP Junglist
My point exactly!!

wtf??....you make a post and it just turns into a random thread of crap!!
FUCK THIS SHIT!!...

can't be arsed with this place now!!
nah man its just loads of bullshit now...

its just allowed me to see this forum in non-office eyes...every thread rambles off into shit...
these posts are the reasons i laid into you. fine, your first post said its changed. but you pretty soon started calling it bullshit*

my advice... well, you already know my advice

Gumby

VIP Junglist
hey sam.
Ive noticed that the forum changes every now and then. sometimes im missing in action simply because the vibe on the forum isnt quite what i like. but when it gets like that i just lay low for a while until the crap has blown over.

just chill mate. if its annoying you then take a break and come back later. it'll settle down, it always does.

with love from doctor gumby.

oh and a nice long bath should clear the sand from your vagina. xo

Sammy_Dodger

Mr Ed
VIP Junglist
hey sam.
Ive noticed that the forum changes every now and then. sometimes im missing in action simply because the vibe on the forum isnt quite what i like. but when it gets like that i just lay low for a while until the crap has blown over.

just chill mate. if its annoying you then take a break and come back later. it'll settle down, it always does.

with love from doctor gumby.

oh and a nice long bath should clear the sand from your vagina. xo
haha...
thanks doctor gumby!! that is exactly what ima gonna do!!

allthough...i think i need some help applying that ointment you prescribed!!:D

Fes Rock

Nothing..........
VIP Junglist
...theres no need to start bringing it like that...i hardly dragged it out...a quick vent thats all!! we have all been there!!

...a forum is a place to put ur oppinon forward, and thats what i did...

it was a simple question...if you dont like the question then dont reply...simple as!!

So what if im kinda a noob...shouldnt have anything to do with what im saying...

I also think some of you lot are the ones that need to chill with the still...

...all in all, im cool now i have volleyball (like i said)

Hey man, no offense, but to me you were whining like a little bitch. And the fact that u had safety geesed is beyond comprehension.

and Fes.... CHILL THE FUK OUT! you both should know better not to reply with shit like that.....
Oi, im cool as a cucmber man, u know that. But telling me to chil in Captain-Save-A-Hoe Fashion (weee oooooo weee oooooo) is not gonna make me chill..

RocksteadyUK

SkimoBeats
VIP Junglist
Oi, im cool as a cucmber man, u know that. But telling me to chil in Captain-Save-A-Hoe Fashion (weee oooooo weee oooooo) is not gonna make me chill..

hahaha! Captain-Save-A-Hoe....... yeh thats me.......

Do you have a Hoe whos run down??
Does your Hoe have a leak??
Do you ever want to trade in your Hoe for a fresher, faster version??
Does your Hoe ever bitch about dnbforum??

Then come on down to Rocksteadys Captain-Save-A-Hoe... and ill gladly take your used, broken down Hoe and give you the best market trade-in price available*..... SATISFACTION GUARENTEED!!!

*Trade-in price evaluated on day of trade. No returns or refunds.

Oh yeh.... Sams my hoe..... top notch one at that!!... Got him for a bargain price.... £10..... some big Rasta guy traded him in about 6 years ago..... aparently he had lost interest after spending 4 years in a jail with him...... bum was abit loose at the time..... had a fari load of sand in there for some reason........ but thanks to Gumby thats all sorted now.....

Last edited:

MARKLAR

International Tracksuit Salesman
VIP Junglist
bruv!!! i didnt...get ur facts right...i said how its changed....you may want to read the thread b4 laying into someone!! so chill!! who gives a shit anyways...replying with loads of unnesseasry comments...is another way to get urself hated!!! Pot kettle black!!

u and ur wack star
mate i bin ere for 2 years it always changes geez!
its only a forum mate!