Whats good on Netflix?

Jan Michaels Vincent

Recommend some original viewings, anything!

Im Currently watching a film, The 36th Chamber of Shaolin 👍 wu tang samples everywhere! Films proper shit 🤣

melody

admin
Tribal Leader
VIP Junglist
i have absolutely no idea what that even?

it's a very brief animated series done in the style of anime, but it is nothing at all like an anime. the casting for the voice acting is superb. it's absolutely one of the most ridiculous things i've viewed in years; properly took me back to how i felt watching space ghost coast 2 coast and early episodes of sealab 2021; it's memeworthy and both strikingly smart/stupid. does not take itself seriously at all.

Dannyboy93

Raggo
VIP Junglist
All the standard shit that you've watched 100000 times already really, peep show, rick and morty, American horror story, sparticus etc etc

Oh if you haven't checked it drugs inc is pretty interesting see how people be shifting shit in different post codes

Last night I just started watching sons of anarchy on there because I heard good things, first episode was decent

Amazon prime doe: into the badlands, amdman in the high castle are both great series and I was gonna start watching that purge series once I've got through sons of anarchy

Clod.com

VIP Junglist
ObviousDamagedAlleycat-size_restricted.gif

Top Bottom