Whats going to happen??....

Sammy_Dodger

Mr Ed
VIP Junglist
Right, I have been thinking about this for a while now, and I'm hoping the government are too...

So its 2009 this year, and fast approaching is September (the 9th month) and as far as I know, there is a 9th day in September too...if you haven't worked out where I'm going with this I'll simplify it for you...

09/09/09 = 999 (UK emergency services)

Now I'm sure you cant forget what happened in the USA on 911...

Just got me thinking...do i really want to be in London on the 9th of September this year??...

...HELL NO!!

...especially not liking the idea of traveling near enough the whole way across London to get to work...

So today I am going to book it off work. Call me paranoid, but to me this seems wise.

Datt Male

VIP Junglist
Right, I have been thinking about this for a while now, and I'm hoping the government are too...

So its 2009 this year, and fast approaching is September (the 9th month) and as far as I know, there is a 9th day in September too...if you haven't worked out where I'm going with this I'll simplify it for you...

Just got me thinking...do i really want to be in London on the 9th of September this year??...

...HELL NO!!

...especially not liking the idea of traveling near enough the whole way across London to get to work...

So today I am going to book it off work. Call me paranoid, but to me this seems wise.
You're paranoid, lol

DJError

AKA Error
VIP Junglist
lol someones been smoking a bit too much draw.
all these conspiracy things just brainwash people into believing stupid stuff.
do you not remember when the date was 6/6/06 when the world was 'going to end'.
that didnt happen and the same thing applies here

Sammy_Dodger

Mr Ed
VIP Junglist
lol someones been smoking a bit too much draw.
all these conspiracy things just brainwash people into believing stupid stuff.
do you not remember when the date was 6/6/06 when the world was 'going to end'.
that didnt happen and the same thing applies here
i see what your sayin bro...but this aint no consipacy...its just what i was thinking bout on the train on the way to work thismorning...

...i havent seen any publicity on this matter, and not hear of any either...

anyways, when you have an hour and a half journey across london on practially every form of pubic wanksport (public transport) these kind of scares fuck your day up on a major level...

think about it tho...it makes sence to me...why wouldnt something happen??...the theory is there...

if you totally dismiss these kind of events...i hate to say it, but youre living in the clouds mate, in this day and age with a world full of nutcases...anythings possible...better to be prepared than being oblivious to it.

D-Tektiv

VIP Junglist
I remember bein' in school when it was 1:23:45 6/7/89

1:23pm 45secs on Jun(6)7 '89

I even looked right at the clock as it happened..but nothin' blew up or anything...then again, none of those conspiracy's were about, it was just somethin' the teacher pointed out that morning durin' class.
I was in summer school, haha, shouldn't skip school kids, makes ya have to go back in the summer to pass, haha, lesson learned..

wow does that show my age?

moriaty

VIP Junglist
i see what your sayin bro...but this aint no consipacy...its just what i was thinking bout on the train on the way to work thismorning...

...i havent seen any publicity on this matter, and not hear of any either...

anyways, when you have an hour and a half journey across london on practially every form of pubic wanksport (public transport) these kind of scares fuck your day up on a major level...

think about it tho...it makes sence to me...why wouldnt something happen??...the theory is there...

if you totally dismiss these kind of events...i hate to say it, but youre living in the clouds mate, in this day and age with a world full of nutcases...anythings possible...better to be prepared than being oblivious to it.
good thing theres "people" with this sort of "mentality", so the "civilised" west can bomb the fuck out of "fanatics" and "terrorists".

perhaps you should report the next darky wearing a backpack to the police. that'll teach him to mess with teh west.

Blurr

Wasted Selection
VIP Junglist
7/7/7 was a good day tho wasn't it?

But yeah, I would be a bit scared too. tho, I doubt the UK is a target
y, wot happened on 7/7/7...?

coz i think u'll find it was '05

how can u say the uk's not a traget, admittidly 9/11 was big but how many other attacks has the US had to deal with since, 1 attepted show bomber ain't it? compare that with what's gone on over here....

anyhoo, this thread reminds me of the post 911 blues

"Everybody do the post 9/11 dance, look scared, shake your arse while the bombs go blast
everybody shake your 9/11 thong, so the dossier was wrong, jack some oil, drop a bomb, sing a song, sing along
Bush and Blair in a tree, K-I-L-L-I-N-G
shave your beard if your brown, and you best salute the crown or they'll do like brazillians and shoot your arse down!"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AKTsJpfC0IQ

Last edited:

MARKLAR

International Tracksuit Salesman
VIP Junglist
i get wat ur sayin could be sumfin but probly not.
im glad im not in the uk now!lol
i dont even now if ireland emergency thing is 999 probly is??

Lunos

VIP Junglist

...HELL NO!!

hahhaha Sammy your nuts man

im 79 miles from LDN so it should be that bad haha