Whats going on

Discussion in 'Waffle' started by Radius, Feb 6, 2010.

1. Radius

Radius Give me back my passport u slags

The world of ORRIFICE POLITRIKS eh. Well I can only say someone been playing teh blame game BIG time with me....but yesterday I showed tehm ALL the evidence of their games. Seeing as its my boss, it was what you'd call a turning point.
    Anyone else trapped in teh rat race. It sbollocks man, some bosses manage to turn the whole office against itself and before you know it you spend more effort blaming people than sorting stuff out.WTF ???

2. SLow

SLow Quadrospazzed life-glug

I find a decent boss don't mind so much if you're straight with them but when you start lying, covering up and blaming others then you're diving into a shit pit.

If other people fuck up it's their problem, I'm not going to grass them up unless they try and blame it on me.

The best way to deal with this sort of thing is a meeting chaired by a director or senior management, everyone airs their woes and all is sorted and providing you don't work with infantile morons it doesn't turn into an all out slanging match.

3. Radius

Radius Give me back my passport u slags

If only I could tell ya man..that wouldn't weork here.but heck it don't need to work, everyone has recognized.

4. logikz

logikz I Am Not The King Staff Member

erk i hate office politics, i sure hope i dont have to be doing with it this time.