Whats going on with Pendulum - Axle Grinder ?

TopCaliber

So I was looking for some songs on youtube and I stumbled upon "Pendulum - Axle Grinder"..

I already have this song MP3 but I decided to listen to it anyways.

What I discovered confused me.

Here is the one I already own:

Here is the new one I listened to:

(At about 1 minute you can see whats different between them.)

As you can see the new one is MUCH better... IMO anyways :D

I searched online to find out why there are two versions of this song and if I could get a way to download this new (or Older) version but I found absolutely NOTHING...

The only thing I found was a comment in one of the youtube videos that said
"Seems like they toned this song down for no reason. The original Axle Grinder is far superior."

Thats it :|

Anybody know whats going on with this song? Thanks.

Last edited by a moderator:
Tracks sometimes change for the general release. Maybe Pendulum (or the label) weren't happy with the first version.

So I was looking for some songs on youtube and I stumbled upon "Pendulum - Axle Grinder"..

I already have this song MP3 but I decided to listen to it anyways.

What I discovered confused me.

Here is the one I already own:

Here is the new one I listened to:

(At about 1 minute you can see whats different between them.)

As you can see the new one is MUCH better... IMO anyways :D

I searched online to find out why there are two versions of this song and if I could get a way to download this new (or Older) version but I found absolutely NOTHING...

The only thing I found was a comment in one of the youtube videos that said
"Seems like they toned this song down for no reason. The original Axle Grinder is far superior."

Thats it :|

Anybody know whats going on with this song? Thanks.

That's the 1 st mix that they didn't release I don't no why to be honest Better version if u ask me it was Sony as it was to hard/ruff for a album for commercial release if you ask me

Last edited by a moderator:
That's the 1 st mix that they didn't release I don't no why to be honest Better version if u ask me it was Sony as it was to hard/ruff for a album for commercial release if you ask me

Does anybody know where we could get this 1st mix with decent quality? (atleast 320kb mp3 or is that asking too much :D)

It has to be out there somewhere because the guy uploaded it to youtube :).

Does anybody know where we could get this 1st mix with decent quality? (atleast 320kb mp3 or is that asking too much :D)

It has to be out there somewhere because the guy uploaded it to youtube :).

Itunes, beatport, Juno download.

however, if it didn't get a proper release and you are asking for a naughty download then you ain't getting it from asking on here

Itunes, beatport, Juno download.

however, if it didn't get a proper release and you are asking for a naughty download then you ain't getting it from asking on here

What are you talking about naughty download?

I'm saying, if the track isn't released then how do people get their hands on it like the youtube uploader?

Last edited:
If you're asking for a free download, then you may as well pack your bags now. We don't take kindly to piracy round here.

We don't take kindly

skeeter.jpg

The reason the original version never got released is because it was around the time Pendulum fell out with BBK, hence why both tunes on that 12 arent as good as the dubplate ones

Back
Top Bottom