Whats going on with dillinja

charlie131

VIP Junglist
he's got a few tunes around like love child, shiners and other tunes..
is he going to release a new album, ep or what
all of this will take for ever. no dillinja vinyl is released quickly

This is Dillinja we're talking about. Make It Work was on dub for about 3 years.

Dillinja has been one of my favourite DJs for a looooooong time. I think the fact he is so secret about his work and not releasing anything adds to his image, its a privilege to see him live as your not gonna hear half the tunes he plays anywhere else.

Dillinja has been one of my favourite DJs for a looooooong time. I think the fact he is so secret about his work and not releasing anything adds to his image, its a privilege to see him live as your not gonna hear half the tunes he plays anywhere else.

ye i do partly agree with that but i think he goes just a bit too far sometimes with how long the tunes are on dub before they released on valve. i no valve are known for this and what ever but imo they would have better sales if they released them a bit earlier...

haha maybe some osrt of valve foundation should be out in place so dillinja releases all this music, i've been wanting the oi vips and the expansion vip for tme but this will never happen i guess dont understand really i know its all about exclusives and never going to be released vips but dillinja has got so many he could be a millionare if he released them all

Valve take their time with everything!
I remember hearing Dillinja on 1xtra saying how he was working on the website and he was gonna really go to town with it.
That was several years ago!!!

I WANT WATCHING YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!! That is the only tune i want from dillinja at the mo!

Keep Movin
Watching You
*SO SPECIAL
that tune that goes "rude boys inside get ready.. its on the wheels"
Life VIP

i need all of these in my life mainly the first three

* how could i forget that one

how many tunes do you have that your not supposed to?

very cuntish thing to do really.

how does vinyl stand a chance against that

not really considering mates jus send me the odd dub! and i dont play any of the dubs i have out i dont have cd decks.being buying vinyl for 6 years none stop to this day! and will carry on buying vinyl to support the scene! even if life vip does come out i will buy it on vinyl anywayz.

Back
Top Bottom