Whats goin on with Dubstep!!!

secondhand

I have been listening 2 DnBfor years now and i fukin luv it. I no dubstep has hit the scene hard and thts great iv listened 2 dubstep for a few years now cuz my m8 is big in the scene and shows me sum bad asss tunes but its gettin 2 the point were i fink all the tunes start 2 sound the same, All im tyin 2 say is dubstep guna last as long as DnB has over the years and will it b bigger then just UNI students playin it.

You are obviously listening to only one sort of dubstep then...
Hate it when people say that about drum and bass as well-look further etc.

Last edited:
Dubstep is only just beginning

Im sure people questionned the shelflife of drum and bass a couple years into its proper existence

But it has changed and progressed over the many years in the same way I think dubstep will

Underground scenes have longevity because its more about the music

The way it should be.

Dubstep is only just beginning

Im sure people questionned the shelflife of drum and bass a couple years into its proper existence

But it has changed and progressed over the many years in the same way I think dubstep will

Underground scenes have longevity because its more about the music

The way it should be.

hmmmmmm

i think dubstep will go commercial very soon
the way its going

but good point there mate

Dubstep has developed a new overall sound in the mainstream but there are more dubstep producers that just skream caspa rusko and benga. If you don't like an artists sound then check one of the other ones you'll find summin you like trust.

I aint got nuffin against uni students apart from the fact When Benga NIGHT drops in a club you think its fukin sick trust me it aint.

Dubstep has developed a new overall sound in the mainstream but there are more dubstep producers that just skream caspa rusko and benga. If you don't like an artists sound then check one of the other ones you'll find summin you like trust.

This is what im sayin ...

Dubstep is young

And unless your deep into the scene your only gonna know of the few artists that have broken through into any kind of mainstream / cross genre fame

But there is plenty of different dubstep being made, and the scope is only gonna get wider as the music gets older

dunno.. id probably post about dubstep in the section that is clearly marked 'dubstep' not ''drum n bass'' bloody simple aint it?

so annoying.

Back
Top Bottom