Whats goin on forum

LiquidMason

Coming to you from Nanaimo, British Columbia, Canada.

Been playin the sweet sounds of the DNB for about 4.5 years now. I love the liquid funk(but only the good stuff)
If I frequent this forum you will find that I am quite a prick so be warned.

cool mason, welcome aboard the good ship ... erm...
Personally I'm into really crap music, especially crap liquid, (or 'diarrhoea-step') so be warned.

:end_of_wo

Dairhea step? LOL never heard that one, I'll take that to heart as long as you don't back that top 40 shit over it. About half of my records are Barcode,Freak,Renegade etc.. and the other half are Hospital, Soul, Signature etc. so I as long as you aren't down with that crap clown steppin played out shit you're good in my books

Dustek said:
We hate everything and everybody here at dnbforum. Especially liquid.

And if you mention jumpup, Mesh will eat your face. :rasta:

You guys sound like a bunch of arrogant pricks- my kind of crowd

LiquidMason said:
You guys sound like a bunch of arrogant pricks- my kind of crowd

If you like stiff cocks, maybe dnbanana is more your thing :teeth:

I AM THE NEURO COMMANDER, NOBODY RULES THE NEURO LIKE ME. ALL YOU LIQUID JUMPPUP FAGETS CAN KISS MY SOLDIER ASS. YOU ARE THE ONES WHO ARE BALLLICKERS.

:gun: :clown:

b.jpg

:slayer:

Sheep said:
I AM THE NEURO COMMANDER, NOBODY RULES THE NEURO LIKE ME. ALL YOU LIQUID JUMPPUP FAGETS CAN KISS MY SOLDIER ASS. YOU ARE THE ONES WHO ARE BALLLICKERS.

Hey commander of the neuro, has anyone ever told you that you are quite pathetic sounding?

LiquidMason said:
Hey commander of the neuro, has anyone ever told you that you are quite pathetic sounding?
Hmm he doesn't sound like a real man to me either....I mean why does he feel so threatened by clowns...was he molested by one ( or even worse did he molest one ??)

lol trolling these newbie threads is like fucking for virginity or something :rolleyes:

well welcome to the forum anyway, and CHEER UP ffs

(havent you seen Jay & Silent Bob Strikes Back?!?!?!?!)

Sheep said:
lol trolling these newbie threads is like fucking for virginity or something :rolleyes:

well welcome to the forum anyway, and CHEER UP ffs

(havent you seen Jay & Silent Bob Strikes Back?!?!?!?!)

Sarcasm without teeth is the new black.

Beware the trolls :teeth:

LiquidMason said:
Coming to you from Nanaimo, British Columbia, Canada.

Sweet place to live man. I've always wanted to go to BC, Vancouver and the Island especially. The closest I have been is northern Washington, almost in Seattle. I seriously thought about moving there for a while, and if I ever go back to North America, I probably will. I don't know if I can take the US anymore, :missile: for obviously reasons . . .

Well if you ever come to the island don't come to Nanaimo there is drum and bass played here about once a year and there is only one drum and bass dj (ME) just an hour and a half drive to Victoria though and it has a bumpin scene with the likes of Pendulum, Shimon, Freaky Flow, Visionary, TZA, Mathematics, LTJ Bukem, Shy FX, Gridlock, Subfocus, DJ SS and more that I can't remember all rolling through over the last 6 months or so.

Back
Top Bottom