Whats biggest fear/silliest things your scared of!!!

Dave Dexcell

Dexcell
VIP Junglist
I am pretty scared of the sea lol i think its coz i dont know whats under me and the fact that its one of the strongest forces in the world lol

also i dont like spiders! but the wierd thing about it is i ent scared of tarantula's but i shit myself with house spiders!!! wierd aye lol

What are u scared of?

RevTech

Butthole=output transduce
VIP Junglist
Agreeing with the sea, but I have a reason for it, first time I was about to go for a scuba, I saw dangerous fish and quickly swam back haha

I'm scared whenever Clipz remixes a tune, I hope the world doesn't die from it.

MARKLAR

International Tracksuit Salesman
VIP Junglist
I am pretty scared of the sea lol i think its coz i dont know whats under me and the fact that its one of the strongest forces in the world lol

also i dont like spiders! but the wierd thing about it is i ent scared of tarantula's but i shit myself with house spiders!!! wierd aye lol

What are u scared of?
i know wat u mean about tarantulas an regular house spiders inever actually held a tarantula before but i think id rather hold one of them then a house spider or a bath spider i hate them ones!lol

Sammy Dexcell

Stop editing my profile Smarty!
VIP Junglist
I'm scared whenever Clipz remixes a tune, I hope the world doesn't die from it.
hahahaha!!! yes! nothin scares me more than clipz remix's too!!!! wow!! I thought i was alone in this world!

i forgot i cant touch cotton wool drives me crazy!!
An dont forget your fear of letter boxes too lol
A cotton-lined letter box = your worst nightmare! lol :D

EWOKS

POTATOES GONNA POTATE
VIP Junglist
the LHC being a huge weapon, now america are rushing to get thiers made aswell.. something like an atom bomb but alot worse..

world war 3 being in my lifetime.

also i think london is gunna go bang in 2012 .. . when britain hosts the olympics..

ive got a strong feeling that i wouldnt/dont want to be anywhere near london when the olypics is on.. certainly not using the tubes or anything..

mark my words..

bad things are gunna happen in london when the olympics is on.. big old terrorist thing, like the twin towers or something..

sleep well Londoners :wave:

SLow

Quadrospazzed life-glug
VIP Junglist
I set fire to my arm in school and been shit scared of it ever since, seeing my uniform melt to my arm was pretty scary,

Dave Dexcell

Dexcell
VIP Junglist
hahahaha!!! yes! nothin scares me more than clipz remix's too!!!! wow!! I thought i was alone in this world!

An dont forget your fear of letter boxes too lol
A cotton-lined letter box = your worst nightmare! lol :D
i chopped the top of my finger off in a letter box when i was playin knock n bolt as a kid lol funny now but wasnt at the time!!

moriaty

VIP Junglist
heights. dead scared of being exposed to even moderate heights. my case is so bad, that i cant even be around people who are too close to a ledge or a balcony.
reckon my mum dropped me few times as a nipper.. silly bitch..