Whats big for 2010 then?

I think the 36htz crew are gunna make an even bigger name for themselves.
Can't wait to hear what they have lined up for 2010.

I'd also like to see Andy C get back in the studio, but that's not gunna happen until atleast 2020.

So, instead i'll go for Culture Shock to take 2010 by storm.

The death of copy cat GDub - esque jump up.. even the original purveyors of that sound have moved on now!!

Dubstep and dnb getting more blurred together with the emergence of many boring debates about what's what..

A continuation of the nu-jungle sound, ie. more big jungle anthem remixes, Fire, Worries, etc etc. Thats going to be even bigger next year with a lot of old names coming back.

New blood to look out for in the shape of a Graffix (The next Netsky).

More minimal style stuff, with stripped back tunes, Alix Perez, Doc Scott, D Bridge, Breakage..

Subfocus moving into the mainstream a little more ..DnB's answer to The Chemical Bros next year.. big live stuff coming!

Nero becoming huuuuge

A more mature sound generally i reckon!

Vinyl sales getting even lower and numerous labels becoming digital only... which in turn will mean less quality control over music so expect some truly awful shit getting played out as well as some amazing stuff.

I wanna see better quality control in terms of whats released but to also see wicked tunes that are on dub actually see the light of day

God i hope this happens.
I'm partial to my jump up 08/09 esque.
But it's getting WAY out of hand.

Jump Up will still be around... but it people will get finally bored of THAT same old sound. Bring the bass back!!!!!!!

Last edited:
Dexcell to get signed to Critical or somebody rude

less effortless jump up being produced. *hopefully*

more relesaes on Ram which arent pure cringe

it was all about 2009 for them afraid, so you're too late.

ulterior motive though... set to blow.

plus rockwell, stray, anile, june miller, all those kinda vibes. guna grow and get bigger throughout the year, wana see a lot more plates with their names on.

spinline are guna get a lot more love too.

the whole shogun vibe, they got some big releases lined up.

break on ram. yes wayne! should be really interesting.

hopefully a critical label night in london.

and i think our own forums dexcell + mattix and futile will start climbing the ladder even further. (no homo) the wheels are in motion...

Riisu pretty much summed it all up! ;) id like to add: Data has another ep comming out on horizons. Also some more stuff lined up for Headz which is guna be big. Iv heard Zero T has an EP lined up for Subtitles with an ulterior motive colab. Meant to be a huuuuge tune bringing back that 98/99 vibe so listening out for that!

EDIT: how could i forget Jubei & S.P.Y. loads more stuff to come from those guys. So many tunes theyv got floating around so 2010 is guna be even bigger for them.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom