WHATS BETTER WEED OR BEER

lokki

JUNGLIST FROM DEYA
VIP Junglist
personally i reckon id rather have a phat blunt than a pint of stella any day man.

most people i know think tha same

but i also like the beer so what is best hmmmm?

Mulla

Digital Future
VIP Junglist
Normally I wouldnt dignify such a silly question with a response, but seeing as Im bored at work, Ill say:

SKUNK!

moriaty

VIP Junglist
A fat blunt of JackHerrer and a pint of Red Stripe...the end
wasted loadsa weekends(and weeknights:D)wit dat combo:slayer:

Reactor Grits said
a junglist culture is more a smokers culture, word up.
Word indeed. No need for the Acid Techno -10 pills,5 grams of K,two drops of cid and loads of Scrumpy Jack- way.
Smoke yourself dumb and enjoy breakbeat music:afro:

Last edited:
I smoked hardcore for 7 years but now I've given up, it clouds judgement longterm, unlike beer which is a temporary effect - as long as u know when to stop drinkin hahahaha

monteiths, speights, macs - bigup the independent NZ breweries

I say beer because it's the more sociable drug

but dif'rent strokes eh

Originally posted by GorDo
No need for the Acid Techno -10 pills,5 grams of K,two drops of cid and loads of Scrumpy Jack- way.
Smoke yourself dumb and enjoy breakbeat music:afro:
I was going to leave this one, but I see more people falling over too fucked to comprehend whats happening at jungle nights/rooms than techno nights/rooms.

Weed is the answer anyways, at least everyone seems to agree on at least one thing. :)

kama

benkama.net
VIP Junglist
both combined at very large amounts.

SKUNK. AND BEEEEEEEEER. AND MORE HEEEEERB. AND MO BEEEER.
heh. mostly beer now, i'm having a break in smoking (4 weeks now, but not perfect: smoked 2 times over the time). Feels great after a year and a half of ganja toking. but not gonna finish for good, not a chance!!