wHATS BETTER FOR DRUM N BASS CUBASE LOGIC OR PRO TOOLS

omowglio

wHATS BETTER FOR DRUM N BASS CUBASE LOGIC OR PRO TOOLS, I NOUR GNA SAY IT DOESNT MATTER. BUT IM IN DEBATE TO BUY A MAC 4 LOGIC BUT IS TEHRE NO POINT IF PRO TOOLS OR CUBASE IS JUST AS GOOD

personally i love logic. but if you dont have a mac already then i would find it rather pointless to buy one just for the sole sake of using logic. theres plenty of good things about those other programs. plus its all about personal preference.

but those fuckos over at digidesign will have you spending money out the yang-hi if you want anything outside of standalone pro tools.

Doesn't matter what you use. Everyone has their own preference.
Use Reason, FL, Cubase, Logic, PT whatever, or a combination of them.
If you're tunes are whack, they're still gonna be whack no matter what program you use (not saying your tunes are whack mate don't worry hehehe)
The point is, these are only tools to get the sounds in your head into sounds you can hear :)

If you're relatively new to production then I'd suggest Reason or FL, though some people find they gel better with Cubase etc.

Get some demos mate and see what tickles yer fancy

HTH

They all do exactly the same job mate. You can similar results on all 3 of them. I use Logic because Mac's are a more stable machine and generally have more power with easy upgrades.

It doesn't matter. You can get the same results from any of them. Its just how you utilise the software that matters.

lok at your budget........now look at the software.......get what you can afford.

likewise its about your ideas, not so much the tools, they all do same kind of job really.

i would suggest getting as many samples as you can possibly lay your hands on though!

They all do exactly the same job mate. You can similar results on all 3 of them. I use Logic because Mac's are a more stable machine and generally have more power with easy upgrades.

Im with you on this one. I started making music on a windows machine. Bought 6 before i purchased my first macbook. man i should have saved my cash and just bought a mac t begin with. its one of those things you dont know until you try and learn.

there are great things about all DAWs out today as they continue to gain mass sex appeal between digital producers and the likes. now with intels in the new os x computers the sky is the limit... oh and i get no more pops and clicks thanks to outdated hardware :)

music is the key to everything Einstein.

"Its not what you use blah blah blah"

End of

just use what ya feel comfortable with

Would you wear running shoes, that didnt fit as nice but were more expensive for a race? or would you wear the cheap ones that you run like a fucking madman in? hahaha

Back
Top Bottom