What's best in "NewTalent&TrackReviews" in 2016? Post your TRACK here ...

Vote for your favorite track submitted to "NewTalent&TrackReviews" in 2016 (max 3 choices):

• John Miszt - She Moves ft Alexandra

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Mortadela - Jazz Freak

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
How are you guys?

After hearing the music in this thread and being overly impressed by a lot of the submissions i hoped you would like to get involved in the forthcoming Dnb Forum Podcast.

Simply put, this will be a ongoing project detailing the best tracks from the "New Talent" section... mixed by @Toejam who is a long time forum DJ and has done this before with success.

So i urge you and would be most gratefull if you helped make this one a success by checking this thread and sending over the tracks you had here or anything you may have laying around.

https://dnbforum.com/threads/the-official-dnbforum-podcast-now-open-for-submissions.196117/

I will tag anyone who submitted, if i miss someone be sure to tag them!

Thanks guys.

@maschinistom @Morah @Derelicts Of Tomorrow @nukleamojo @EvezDroppin @Mentor & Moore @Treatem @Dynamicz @MARKLAR @Dan JJJJJJ @IV4 @Janek @Dark Lizardro

PS i realise some of you guys have already submitted but any ideas on other artists who would be interested are more than welcome. Thanks for your subs so far!

Back
Top Bottom