What's been a gwarn?

BoudiCat

SERIAY.
VIP Junglist
It was the best!!!! Did nothing for a week and got a tan whilst I was at it. Can't really beat that (although I'm sure that alot of you could he he)

YOUNG TUNA

IT'S ME BITCHES
VIP Junglist
im fucking depressed here, it's raining all the time and it's fucking dark all the time....................... i got NO motivation to even do the smallest daily routines like going to the gym and washing dishes etc. heeeeeeeeeeelp

YOUNG TUNA

IT'S ME BITCHES
VIP Junglist
you get a thanks point then tuna, feel better you big smelly usva

Cheers blad appreciate it. But it's so fucking dark and wet here at the moment, really getting under my skin if you know what I mean. Some mad blues binniz going on for the first time in my whole life. Never had the autumn blues before and I was kinda proud of it until now, no more 24/7 happy tuna I guess :rinsed:

duffer

Under Mi SensI...........
VIP Junglist
Cheers blad appreciate it. But it's so fucking dark and wet here at the moment, really getting under my skin if you know what I mean. Some mad blues binniz going on for the first time in my whole life. Never had the autumn blues before and I was kinda proud of it until now, no more 24/7 happy tuna I guess :rinsed:

oh tune you might have SAD.

Top Bottom