Whats artists have you've been listening to in the last seven days?

chromey

a.k.a Impact
VIP Junglist
This week; I'm currently rinsing various tracks by Break and Mutt and survival.
Many, many awesome tracks...

This coming week I have various tracks from Zero T and syncopix on the menu..

How about you?

Mostly stuff from the free mp3 thread here including noisia, muffler, dexcell etc.. But actually I'm mostly listening to my own mixes to find things to improve (and there's a lot to improve :D)

Danny Byrd
Netsky
Nero - act like you knooowwow
Two Fingers Feat Sway - That Girl (spor & high rankin remixes)
B Complex
Spy
Subfocus
Fabriclive 19 - Freestylers
Fabriclive 34 - Krafty Kuts
Stanton Warriors

Been rinsing these last few days

been doing hard graft this week, only heard radio 1, apperently someone called n-dubz is quite big...

Last edited:
I've been rinsing the Sick Music album into musical oblivion.

Came across some decent tracks by B-Cee & Lomax - namely "Changing faces"

And stumbled across that brilliant tune - Zero T "Why Would You"

Also been rocking some Logistics, I like to take it back :)

Maybe Next Time
The Trip
Digital Love
Never Ending Story
Together - not that keen on the VIP
Thunderchild
Eastern Promise - can't wait till the full release!

BIG L
biggie smalls
method man

hype @ meditation with ragga twins
SS @ desire 96
TC @ breakin science

I don't even listen to dnb any more really, at least not at home or work.

I have been listening to Arcade Fire, La Roux, MGMT, Mr Scruff, Prefuse 73, Ladyhawke, LCD Soundsystem, The Album Leaf, Kevin Saunderson, Nathan Fake, Peter Tosh, Interpol, We Are Scientists, Bob Marley, The Kinks, XTC, and a few soundtracks.

S'all about the eclectic mix of genres.

I did the opposite Indi.. caned all the various genre tracks on my ipod to rate them all (smart playlists ftw) now just listening to dnb and adding a few albums and/or LPs a week.

been listening to alot of house & electro this week. also been playing some of the old good looking albums like logical progression. queens of the stone age are also on repeat.
right now tuned into bailey on 1xtra though! :D

I found an old SHY FX mix CD, called old skool jungle. Takes me back to when I used to chill in my mates garage doing the strangest things with a empty 2 litre coke bottle, a plastic bag and a bucket of water.....LOL Good memories.

Lots of Renegade Hardware sets, some Zeppelin, and a lot of punk. The Business and Cockney Rejects been on repeat.

Also King Apparatus (if you don't know, look em up) some Upsetters, Dillinger Four (sickness), Sublime, Nikhil Banerjee and Ragga Jungle mixes.

Last edited:
total science last ever k mag mix, its amazing and the forthcoming tunes on their labels are going to be big, other than that j dilla and dj premier mostly

Back
Top Bottom